Wanted Wednesday suspect is robbery suspect who jumped bail
- Credit: Archant
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man who failed to turn up in court.
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of 24-year-old Salah Daud who is due to stand trial accused of robbery.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Daud should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively Daud can hand himself in.
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 4 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 6 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 7 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 8 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
- 9 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 10 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty