Wanted Wednesday suspect is robbery suspect who jumped bail
- Credit: Archant
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man who failed to turn up in court.
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of 24-year-old Salah Daud who is due to stand trial accused of robbery.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Daud should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively Daud can hand himself in.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears
- 9 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'