Wanted Wednesday suspect is robbery suspect who jumped bail
- Credit: Archant
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man who failed to turn up in court.
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of 24-year-old Salah Daud who is due to stand trial accused of robbery.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Daud should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively Daud can hand himself in.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 7 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 8 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling