Wanted Wednesday suspect is being sought in connection witn an assault
Brent Police are keen to speak to 44-year-old Amos Erskine
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man who is being sought in connection with an assault.
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of Amos Erskine who is known to frequent Wembley.
The 44-year-old self-employed worker is known to travel on public transport.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 6 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 7 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 10 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Erskine should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively Erskine can hand himself in.