Wanted Wednesday suspect is being sought in connection witn an assault
Brent Police are keen to speak to 44-year-old Amos Erskine
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man who is being sought in connection with an assault.
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of Amos Erskine who is known to frequent Wembley.
The 44-year-old self-employed worker is known to travel on public transport.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
You may also want to watch:
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Erskine should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Alternatively Erskine can hand himself in.