Wanted Wednesday suspect is being sought in connection with immigration offences
- Credit: Archant
Frederico Toledo De Castro is known around the NW10 area
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man being hunted on suspicion of immigration offences involving forged passports.
Frederico Toledo De Castro, 40, who is known around the NW10 area, is being sought by officers from Brent Police.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of De Castro should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 5 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 6 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 7 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 8 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden
- 9 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 10 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
Alternatively De Castro can hand himself in.