Wanted Wednesday suspect is being sought in connection with immigration offences
- Credit: Archant
Frederico Toledo De Castro is known around the NW10 area
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man being hunted on suspicion of immigration offences involving forged passports.
Frederico Toledo De Castro, 40, who is known around the NW10 area, is being sought by officers from Brent Police.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of De Castro should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 New QPR signing Stefan Johansen wants to push for promotion
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
Alternatively De Castro can hand himself in.