Wanted Wednesday suspect is being sought in connection with immigration offences
- Credit: Archant
Frederico Toledo De Castro is known around the NW10 area
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man being hunted on suspicion of immigration offences involving forged passports.
Frederico Toledo De Castro, 40, who is known around the NW10 area, is being sought by officers from Brent Police.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of De Castro should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 7 Brent residents invited to free Question Time event on climate change
- 8 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 9 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
Alternatively De Castro can hand himself in.