Wanted Wednesday suspect is being sought in connection with immigration offences
- Credit: Archant
Frederico Toledo De Castro is known around the NW10 area
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man being hunted on suspicion of immigration offences involving forged passports.
Frederico Toledo De Castro, 40, who is known around the NW10 area, is being sought by officers from Brent Police.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of De Castro should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
Alternatively De Castro can hand himself in.