Wanted Wednesday suspect is being sought in connection with immigration offences
- Credit: Archant
Frederico Toledo De Castro is known around the NW10 area
This week’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a man being hunted on suspicion of immigration offences involving forged passports.
Frederico Toledo De Castro, 40, who is known around the NW10 area, is being sought by officers from Brent Police.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of De Castro should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 Appeal: Boy, 13, missing from Brent since Monday
- 4 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 5 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 6 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 7 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 8 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 9 Retired police boss: Sacking Met officers 'takes too long'
- 10 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
Alternatively De Castro can hand himself in.