Wanted Wednesday suspect hunted for drug dealing in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police are keen to speak to 25-year-old Abshir Mohamed
Today’s Wanted Wednesday suspect is a 25-year-old who is being hunted on suspicious of drug offences.
Police are keen to speak to Abshir Mohamed in connection with drug dealing in the Harlesden area.
Every Wednesday Brent Police name one of the borough’s ‘most wanted’ suspects.
All are suspected of committing burglary, robbery, theft, fraud, drug dealing and violent crimes in Brent but officers have not been able to locate them.
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of Mohamed should call Brent’s Wanted Offenders Unit on 020 8733 3092 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 5 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 6 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 7 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 8 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 9 Call for investment in 'joke' Harlesden park
- 10 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
Alternatively Mohamed can hand himself in.