Violent thugs attack man in Colindale with his own walking stick before robbing him of £4
- Credit: PA WIRE
The hunt is on for two cowardly robbers who repeatedly hit a man with his own walking stick before making off with his cigarettes and £4.
The 55-year-old had left his local supermarket near the Grahame Park Estate when he was approached by the pair who demanded he hand over his money.
When he told them he had none they snatched his walking aid and hit him twice on his legs and again on the side of his body.
One robber took the man’s cigarettes and lighter while the other searched his cardigan pockets and stole the £4 he had in loose change.
The men, who are described as black with African accents and wearing black hooded tops and black baseball caps, ran off along Corner Mead Road, after the attack on January 29 at 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or with information could call Barnet Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed