Violent thugs attack man in Colindale with his own walking stick before robbing him of £4
- Credit: PA WIRE
The hunt is on for two cowardly robbers who repeatedly hit a man with his own walking stick before making off with his cigarettes and £4.
The 55-year-old had left his local supermarket near the Grahame Park Estate when he was approached by the pair who demanded he hand over his money.
When he told them he had none they snatched his walking aid and hit him twice on his legs and again on the side of his body.
One robber took the man’s cigarettes and lighter while the other searched his cardigan pockets and stole the £4 he had in loose change.
The men, who are described as black with African accents and wearing black hooded tops and black baseball caps, ran off along Corner Mead Road, after the attack on January 29 at 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or with information could call Barnet Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two Brent gang members sentenced for £1.1m fraud involvement
- 2 Three men arrested and gun seized after Neasden car stop
- 3 Man shot multiple times in Dudden Hill remains in stable condition
- 4 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 5 Fresh appeal to find mum of newborn baby girl found in Grand Union Canal
- 6 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 7 Three Brent Labour councillors apologised for wrongdoing in 2020
- 8 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 9 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 10 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat