Uncle of Kilburn shooting victim Sabrina Moss to carry out fundraising mission in Wembley tomorrow
The heartbroken uncle of a woman shot dead in Kilburn will be selling tickets to a fundraising event in her memory in Wembley tomorrow.
Emmanuel Flavius hopes shoppers will show their support following the murder of his niece Sabrina Moss last week.
The mother-of-one was killed in Kilburn High Road as she celebrated her 24th birthday in the early hours of August 24.
Friends and family are holding the special event to raise money to pay for funeral and secure funds for her four-year-old son’s future.
Mr Flavius, a security operative in Wembley Central Square for 19 years, said: “Sabrina was like an angel and everyone liked her.
You may also want to watch:
“She would come to Wembley and do her shopping in places like TK Maxx so the staff got to know her.
“She was such a loving person and she loved her so much.”
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 9 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Mr Flavius will be joined by volunteers who will be wearing t-shirts bearing Ms Moss’s face from 1pm.
He added: “We will be around the square and at the train station and will be easily recognisable by our t-shirts so I am urging the community to support us.”
The fundraising event will take place at the L.N.E.R. Sports and Social Club in Maybank Avenue, Wembley, on September 14 from 1pm.
It will include football, children’s activities, karaoke, disco, raffle, an auction and performances from well-known London-based singers, dancers and entertainers.
Tickets are £5 in advance or £10 at the door.