Uncle of Kilburn shooting victim Sabrina Moss to carry out fundraising mission in Wembley tomorrow
The heartbroken uncle of a woman shot dead in Kilburn will be selling tickets to a fundraising event in her memory in Wembley tomorrow.
Emmanuel Flavius hopes shoppers will show their support following the murder of his niece Sabrina Moss last week.
The mother-of-one was killed in Kilburn High Road as she celebrated her 24th birthday in the early hours of August 24.
Friends and family are holding the special event to raise money to pay for funeral and secure funds for her four-year-old son’s future.
Mr Flavius, a security operative in Wembley Central Square for 19 years, said: “Sabrina was like an angel and everyone liked her.
You may also want to watch:
“She would come to Wembley and do her shopping in places like TK Maxx so the staff got to know her.
“She was such a loving person and she loved her so much.”
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
Mr Flavius will be joined by volunteers who will be wearing t-shirts bearing Ms Moss’s face from 1pm.
He added: “We will be around the square and at the train station and will be easily recognisable by our t-shirts so I am urging the community to support us.”
The fundraising event will take place at the L.N.E.R. Sports and Social Club in Maybank Avenue, Wembley, on September 14 from 1pm.
It will include football, children’s activities, karaoke, disco, raffle, an auction and performances from well-known London-based singers, dancers and entertainers.
Tickets are £5 in advance or £10 at the door.