Uncle of Kilburn shooting victim Sabrina Moss to carry out fundraising mission in Wembley tomorrow
The heartbroken uncle of a woman shot dead in Kilburn will be selling tickets to a fundraising event in her memory in Wembley tomorrow.
Emmanuel Flavius hopes shoppers will show their support following the murder of his niece Sabrina Moss last week.
The mother-of-one was killed in Kilburn High Road as she celebrated her 24th birthday in the early hours of August 24.
Friends and family are holding the special event to raise money to pay for funeral and secure funds for her four-year-old son’s future.
Mr Flavius, a security operative in Wembley Central Square for 19 years, said: “Sabrina was like an angel and everyone liked her.
You may also want to watch:
“She would come to Wembley and do her shopping in places like TK Maxx so the staff got to know her.
“She was such a loving person and she loved her so much.”
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 I tabled my own alternative Coronavirus (No 2) Bill
Mr Flavius will be joined by volunteers who will be wearing t-shirts bearing Ms Moss’s face from 1pm.
He added: “We will be around the square and at the train station and will be easily recognisable by our t-shirts so I am urging the community to support us.”
The fundraising event will take place at the L.N.E.R. Sports and Social Club in Maybank Avenue, Wembley, on September 14 from 1pm.
It will include football, children’s activities, karaoke, disco, raffle, an auction and performances from well-known London-based singers, dancers and entertainers.
Tickets are £5 in advance or £10 at the door.