Two women charged after girl, 15, is knifed in the head during water fight in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Two women have been charged after a 15-year-old girl was knifed in the head during a water fight in Harlesden.
Tanesa Barnabie, 35, from Brent, has been charged with one count of grievous bodily harm with intent, and one count of threatening an individual with a pointed/bladed article in a public place following the incident on Monday evening outside Florence Court in St Mary’s Road.
Princess Davis, 31, from Brent, is accused of one count of common assault.
Both women appeared before Harrow Magistrate’s Court where they bailed to return to Harrow Crown Court on August 17.
The victim was treated in hospital and arrested on unrelated matters when she was discharged.
You may also want to watch:
The girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been subsequently charged with one count of theft and one count of common assault.
She has appeared at Willesden Youth Court.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital