Two women arrested after Brent Police find guns and drugs at an address in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
Officers raided the property as part of the Met’s Operation Hawk
Two women have been arrested following the discovery of two shotguns and drugs at an address in Kenton.
Officers from Brent Police raided the house in Shakespeare Drive, as part of a London-wide clampdown on suspected drug dealers in the community.
After storming the address they uncovered the firearms, a bag of ammunition, a CS gas canister and a large amount of drugs believed to be crack cocaine and heroin.
The two women, aged 52 and 31, were arrested for possession of an illegal firearm and possession with intent to supply class A drugs.
You may also want to watch:
The 52-year-old has been bailed to return to a police station on May 28.
The 31-year-old remains in police custody.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
The arrests were two of 31 across the borough during the day of action which took place yesterday as part of the second phase of Operation Hawk.
Police raided a total of 43 premises in Brent.