Two women arrested after Brent Police find guns and drugs at an address in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
Officers raided the property as part of the Met’s Operation Hawk
Two women have been arrested following the discovery of two shotguns and drugs at an address in Kenton.
Officers from Brent Police raided the house in Shakespeare Drive, as part of a London-wide clampdown on suspected drug dealers in the community.
After storming the address they uncovered the firearms, a bag of ammunition, a CS gas canister and a large amount of drugs believed to be crack cocaine and heroin.
The two women, aged 52 and 31, were arrested for possession of an illegal firearm and possession with intent to supply class A drugs.
You may also want to watch:
The 52-year-old has been bailed to return to a police station on May 28.
The 31-year-old remains in police custody.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 7 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Tributes in Brent to Prince Philip who died this morning
The arrests were two of 31 across the borough during the day of action which took place yesterday as part of the second phase of Operation Hawk.
Police raided a total of 43 premises in Brent.