Two women arrested after Brent Police find guns and drugs at an address in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
Officers raided the property as part of the Met’s Operation Hawk
Two women have been arrested following the discovery of two shotguns and drugs at an address in Kenton.
Officers from Brent Police raided the house in Shakespeare Drive, as part of a London-wide clampdown on suspected drug dealers in the community.
After storming the address they uncovered the firearms, a bag of ammunition, a CS gas canister and a large amount of drugs believed to be crack cocaine and heroin.
The two women, aged 52 and 31, were arrested for possession of an illegal firearm and possession with intent to supply class A drugs.
You may also want to watch:
The 52-year-old has been bailed to return to a police station on May 28.
The 31-year-old remains in police custody.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
The arrests were two of 31 across the borough during the day of action which took place yesterday as part of the second phase of Operation Hawk.
Police raided a total of 43 premises in Brent.