Two women arrested after Brent Police find guns and drugs at an address in Kenton
- Credit: Archant
Officers raided the property as part of the Met’s Operation Hawk
Two women have been arrested following the discovery of two shotguns and drugs at an address in Kenton.
Officers from Brent Police raided the house in Shakespeare Drive, as part of a London-wide clampdown on suspected drug dealers in the community.
After storming the address they uncovered the firearms, a bag of ammunition, a CS gas canister and a large amount of drugs believed to be crack cocaine and heroin.
The two women, aged 52 and 31, were arrested for possession of an illegal firearm and possession with intent to supply class A drugs.
You may also want to watch:
The 52-year-old has been bailed to return to a police station on May 28.
The 31-year-old remains in police custody.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
The arrests were two of 31 across the borough during the day of action which took place yesterday as part of the second phase of Operation Hawk.
Police raided a total of 43 premises in Brent.