Two teens charged over Edgware moped robbery that left young woman fighting for her life
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Two teens have been charged with carrying out three moped robberies – one of which, in Edgware, has left a young woman fighting for her life.
A 17-year-old who cannot be named and James Hicks, 19, of no fixed address, appeared at Willesden Green Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
They face three charges of robbery, three counts of fraud, theft of a motor vehicle, theft and possession of Class B drugs.
Both were remanded in custody to appear at Harrow Crown Court on July 9.
The 24-year-old woman was targeted in Holyrood Gardens by two teens on a moped at about 9.10pm on Monday last week. The pillion passenger punched her and stole her mobile phone and bag.
You may also want to watch:
Scotland Yard said today she was still in critical condition in hospital.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 8 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley