Two teenagers stabbed in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have suffered serious injuries after they were stabbed in a suspected gang fight in Colindale.
The victims aged 16 and 18 are believed to have been knifed in Heath Parade, off Lanacre Avenue on the Graham Park Estate on Friday night just before midnight.
Police were called the scene at around 11.50pm were they found the older victim suffering from stab wounds.
Around the same time the younger victim walked in Colindale Police Station with his injuries.
Both were rushed to hospital and the 16-year-old has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives believe the pair were attacked by four black men aged around 20-25 years old.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call the Trident and Area Crime Command on 101 quoting ref 2413686/16 or Crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555 111.