Two teenagers stabbed in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have suffered serious injuries after they were stabbed in a suspected gang fight in Colindale.
The victims aged 16 and 18 are believed to have been knifed in Heath Parade, off Lanacre Avenue on the Graham Park Estate on Friday night just before midnight.
Police were called the scene at around 11.50pm were they found the older victim suffering from stab wounds.
Around the same time the younger victim walked in Colindale Police Station with his injuries.
Both were rushed to hospital and the 16-year-old has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives believe the pair were attacked by four black men aged around 20-25 years old.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 4 QPR have 'great opportunity' to reach last eight of Carabao Cup
- 5 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 6 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 7 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 8 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call the Trident and Area Crime Command on 101 quoting ref 2413686/16 or Crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555 111.