Two teenagers stabbed in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have suffered serious injuries after they were stabbed in a suspected gang fight in Colindale.
The victims aged 16 and 18 are believed to have been knifed in Heath Parade, off Lanacre Avenue on the Graham Park Estate on Friday night just before midnight.
Police were called the scene at around 11.50pm were they found the older victim suffering from stab wounds.
Around the same time the younger victim walked in Colindale Police Station with his injuries.
Both were rushed to hospital and the 16-year-old has since been discharged.
Detectives believe the pair were attacked by four black men aged around 20-25 years old.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 3 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 4 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
- 5 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 6 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 7 Hospital's new research centre officially opened by vaccine taskforce lead
- 8 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 9 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call the Trident and Area Crime Command on 101 quoting ref 2413686/16 or Crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555 111.