Two teenagers stabbed in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have suffered serious injuries after they were stabbed in a suspected gang fight in Colindale.
The victims aged 16 and 18 are believed to have been knifed in Heath Parade, off Lanacre Avenue on the Graham Park Estate on Friday night just before midnight.
Police were called the scene at around 11.50pm were they found the older victim suffering from stab wounds.
Around the same time the younger victim walked in Colindale Police Station with his injuries.
Both were rushed to hospital and the 16-year-old has since been discharged.
Detectives believe the pair were attacked by four black men aged around 20-25 years old.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 3 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 4 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 We deserved win over West Brom says QPR boss Warburton
- 7 Four LTN schemes could be scrapped in Brent
- 8 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 9 Five arrests, drugs and weapons seized in Harlesden raids
- 10 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call the Trident and Area Crime Command on 101 quoting ref 2413686/16 or Crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555 111.