Two teenagers stabbed in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
Two teenagers have suffered serious injuries after they were stabbed in a suspected gang fight in Colindale.
The victims aged 16 and 18 are believed to have been knifed in Heath Parade, off Lanacre Avenue on the Graham Park Estate on Friday night just before midnight.
Police were called the scene at around 11.50pm were they found the older victim suffering from stab wounds.
Around the same time the younger victim walked in Colindale Police Station with his injuries.
Both were rushed to hospital and the 16-year-old has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives believe the pair were attacked by four black men aged around 20-25 years old.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call the Trident and Area Crime Command on 101 quoting ref 2413686/16 or Crimestoppers anonymously 0800 555 111.