Two teenagers stabbed by mob in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are making a witness appeal after two teenagers were stabbed by a mob in Wembley.
The victims, both aged 19, were on their bicycles in Lancelot Road when they were ambushed by a group of men wearing bandanas who ran out of a black vehicle.
After attacking and stabbing the men they fled in the vehicle towards Thurlow Gardens.
Both victims were rushed to hospital where they were treated for non-life threatening injuries.
The incident took place on September 27 at 11.30pm, however police have only released the details today.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 0208 733 3143 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 4 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 5 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 6 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 7 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium