Teenagers, 16, plead ‘not guilty’ to stabbing a 13-year-old boy in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Two 16-year-olds have been charged and a third teenager arrested following the stabbing of a 13-year-old boy in Kilburn.
Police were called to Oxford Road on June 14 to reports of a child being stabbed.
Two boys, 16, who can’t be named for legal reasons, were arrested the same day on suspicion of grievous bodily harm with intent, Scotland Yard said.
They appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on June 17 where they pleaded not guilty.
Both were released on bail to appear at Isleworth Crown Court on Wednesday, July 15.
You may also want to watch:
A third 16-year-old boy, was arrested on June 15 on suspicion of GBH with intent.
He has been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 10 Charlie Cooper guides Wealdstone to victory at King's Lynn Town