Teenagers, 16, plead ‘not guilty’ to stabbing a 13-year-old boy in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Two 16-year-olds have been charged and a third teenager arrested following the stabbing of a 13-year-old boy in Kilburn.
Police were called to Oxford Road on June 14 to reports of a child being stabbed.
Two boys, 16, who can’t be named for legal reasons, were arrested the same day on suspicion of grievous bodily harm with intent, Scotland Yard said.
They appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on June 17 where they pleaded not guilty.
Both were released on bail to appear at Isleworth Crown Court on Wednesday, July 15.
You may also want to watch:
A third 16-year-old boy, was arrested on June 15 on suspicion of GBH with intent.
He has been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 6 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 7 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 8 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 9 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden