Two teenagers bailed following drugs raid in Neasden
Police seized cannabis after storming an address in Cambridge Close
Two teenagers have been released on bail after a quantity of drugs were seized during a police raid in Neasden.
Officers stormed a house in Cambridge Close on Monday morning in response to complaints from residents about drug dealing from the address.
Wraps of cannabis and drug paraphernalia were discovered in the house.
An 18-year-old man was held on suspicion of possession with intent to supply cannabis and a 19-year-old was arrested for conspiracy to supply controlled drugs.
You may also want to watch:
Both have been bailed to return to a police station on September 25.
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 3 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 8 QPR boss Warburton 'frustrated' with defeat away to Bournemouth
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'