Two teenagers bailed following drugs raid in Neasden
Police seized cannabis after storming an address in Cambridge Close
Two teenagers have been released on bail after a quantity of drugs were seized during a police raid in Neasden.
Officers stormed a house in Cambridge Close on Monday morning in response to complaints from residents about drug dealing from the address.
Wraps of cannabis and drug paraphernalia were discovered in the house.
An 18-year-old man was held on suspicion of possession with intent to supply cannabis and a 19-year-old was arrested for conspiracy to supply controlled drugs.
Both have been bailed to return to a police station on September 25.
- 1 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 6 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley