Two teenagers bailed following drugs raid in Neasden
Police seized cannabis after storming an address in Cambridge Close
Two teenagers have been released on bail after a quantity of drugs were seized during a police raid in Neasden.
Officers stormed a house in Cambridge Close on Monday morning in response to complaints from residents about drug dealing from the address.
Wraps of cannabis and drug paraphernalia were discovered in the house.
An 18-year-old man was held on suspicion of possession with intent to supply cannabis and a 19-year-old was arrested for conspiracy to supply controlled drugs.
You may also want to watch:
Both have been bailed to return to a police station on September 25.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Human remains found in Neasden believed to be missing Agnes Akom
- 3 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 4 Search continues for Agnes Akom after human remains found in Neasden
- 5 Two arrests after man shot and teenager stabbed in Queen's Park
- 6 'Piercing scream' heard night two sisters killed in Kingsbury park
- 7 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre
- 8 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 9 Man to appear at Old Bailey charged with murder of missing Agnes Akom
- 10 'I had to develop a thick skin': England's first black footballer Benjamin Odeje on encountering racism