Two stabbed in Neasden street brawl
Police find men with wounds to abdomen and shoulder.
Two men were stabbed and five arrested after a street brawl in Neasden on Sunday morning.
Police were called to Neasden Shopping Centre at around 4.40am to reports of several men fighting.
As officers arrived, they found two men with stab wounds – one, aged 21, was stabbed in the abdomen and the other, aged 22, in the shoulder.
Both were taken to hospital where their injuries were described as not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
A police helicopter was called out to trace those responsible and officers arrested five men for GBH.
One of the men has been bailed until September 11, while the other four men were released with no further action.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden
Anyone with information should call police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.