Two stabbed in Neasden street brawl
Police find men with wounds to abdomen and shoulder.
Two men were stabbed and five arrested after a street brawl in Neasden on Sunday morning.
Police were called to Neasden Shopping Centre at around 4.40am to reports of several men fighting.
As officers arrived, they found two men with stab wounds – one, aged 21, was stabbed in the abdomen and the other, aged 22, in the shoulder.
Both were taken to hospital where their injuries were described as not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
A police helicopter was called out to trace those responsible and officers arrested five men for GBH.
One of the men has been bailed until September 11, while the other four men were released with no further action.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 Wealdstone settle for a draw against Aldershot Town
Anyone with information should call police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.