Two stabbed in Neasden street brawl
Police find men with wounds to abdomen and shoulder.
Two men were stabbed and five arrested after a street brawl in Neasden on Sunday morning.
Police were called to Neasden Shopping Centre at around 4.40am to reports of several men fighting.
As officers arrived, they found two men with stab wounds – one, aged 21, was stabbed in the abdomen and the other, aged 22, in the shoulder.
Both were taken to hospital where their injuries were described as not life threatening.
A police helicopter was called out to trace those responsible and officers arrested five men for GBH.
One of the men has been bailed until September 11, while the other four men were released with no further action.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 4 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 5 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 6 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 9 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
Anyone with information should call police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.