Two stabbed in Neasden street brawl
Police find men with wounds to abdomen and shoulder.
Two men were stabbed and five arrested after a street brawl in Neasden on Sunday morning.
Police were called to Neasden Shopping Centre at around 4.40am to reports of several men fighting.
As officers arrived, they found two men with stab wounds – one, aged 21, was stabbed in the abdomen and the other, aged 22, in the shoulder.
Both were taken to hospital where their injuries were described as not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
A police helicopter was called out to trace those responsible and officers arrested five men for GBH.
One of the men has been bailed until September 11, while the other four men were released with no further action.
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 4 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 6 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 7 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 8 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 9 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 10 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
Anyone with information should call police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.