Two schoolboys sentenced for Wembley house burglary
- Credit: Archant
Pair were arrested following break-in at an address in Eton Avenue
Two schoolboys have admitted carrying out a burglary at a house in Wembley.
The 13 and 15-year-old were arrested after police were called to an address in Eton Avenue, on October 29 last year.
One was held at the property and the other was apprehended following a police chase on foot.
Both pleaded guilty to burglary and were sentenced to an eight month referral order and ordered to pay £30 costs at Willesden Youth Court.
You may also want to watch:
Inspector Rachel Walmsley from Brent Police said: “This is an excellent example of team work which resulted in two very good burglary charges and the recovery of the victim’s property.”
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 3 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 7 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates