Two schoolboys sentenced for Wembley house burglary
- Credit: Archant
Pair were arrested following break-in at an address in Eton Avenue
Two schoolboys have admitted carrying out a burglary at a house in Wembley.
The 13 and 15-year-old were arrested after police were called to an address in Eton Avenue, on October 29 last year.
One was held at the property and the other was apprehended following a police chase on foot.
Both pleaded guilty to burglary and were sentenced to an eight month referral order and ordered to pay £30 costs at Willesden Youth Court.
You may also want to watch:
Inspector Rachel Walmsley from Brent Police said: “This is an excellent example of team work which resulted in two very good burglary charges and the recovery of the victim’s property.”
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club