Two schoolboys among seven arrested in connection with Luke Fitzpatrick killing in Dollis Hill
Two 15-year-olds, two 18-year-olds and three men age 19, 20 and 25 are being questioned over double stabbing
Two schoolboys are among the seven people arrested this morning in connection with the murder of a man in Dollis Hill.
The boys, both age 15, are being questioned in connection with the death of Luke Fitzpatrick who was stabbed to death on May 19.
The 25-year-old roofer was attacked in Crest Road at the corner of Alder Grove.
His 56-year-old father Bernie was also stabbed during the attack but survived.
You may also want to watch:
Both men had been watching the Champions League at the Ox and Gate pub in Oxgate Lane, Dollis Hill, shortly before they were attacked.
Two 18-year-olds, and three men age 19, 20, and 25 are also being questioned.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 10 QPR capture the signature of midfielder Stefan Johansen on loan from Fulham
A 16-year-old boy, from Mill Hill, who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared before Brent Youth Court today charged with Mr Fitzpatrick’s murder, the attempted murder of his father, Grievous Bodily Harm and violent disorder.
He was remanded in custody to reappear at the youth court on June 25.
Detectives are still appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
DCI Tim Duffield, who is heading the investigation, said: “We urgently need to hear from anyone who was in or near the Ox and Gate pub around 11.30pm that evening.
“The pub was still very busy at that time, and we are confident that several people will have seen elements of what happened - we urge them to come forward and contact the incident room.”
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 020 8358 0400 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Police have arrested a further five people in connection with the double stabbing.
A 16-year-old boy, and two man age 31 and 23, have been bailed until late June.
Two 17-year-old teenagers have been bailed until the end of the month.