Two more teenagers arrested in connection with Colindale man’s death in Mill Hill
- Credit: Archant
Two more teenagers have been arrested in connection with the death of a Colindale man in Mill Hill after police circulated CCTV stills of two young men.
A 15-year-old boy and 16-year-old teenager were arrested on suspicion of violent disorder attending a central London police station yesterday (Wednesday).
Both remain in custody.
Vijay Patel, 49, from Colindale, died in hospital on January 8 after being found injured in The Broadway at 11.45pm two days earlier.
He was attacked outside the shop where he was working, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
A 16-year-old boy from Brent, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was charged with Mr Patel’s murder in January and is appearing at the Old Bailey on Friday.
Anyone with any information that could assist the investigation is asked to contact the Incident Room on 020 8358 0200, tweet information to @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants