Two more teenagers arrested in connection with Colindale man’s death in Mill Hill
- Credit: Archant
Two more teenagers have been arrested in connection with the death of a Colindale man in Mill Hill after police circulated CCTV stills of two young men.
A 15-year-old boy and 16-year-old teenager were arrested on suspicion of violent disorder attending a central London police station yesterday (Wednesday).
Both remain in custody.
Vijay Patel, 49, from Colindale, died in hospital on January 8 after being found injured in The Broadway at 11.45pm two days earlier.
He was attacked outside the shop where he was working, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
A 16-year-old boy from Brent, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was charged with Mr Patel’s murder in January and is appearing at the Old Bailey on Friday.
Anyone with any information that could assist the investigation is asked to contact the Incident Room on 020 8358 0200, tweet information to @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 5 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 9 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 10 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card