Two more people charged with murder of Neasden man in Isleworth
- Credit: Archant
Victim Darryl McClymont grew up in the St Raphael’s Estate
Two more men have been charged with the murder of a man from Neasden who was stabbed to death in Isleworth.
Darryl McClymont, 23, who grew up on the St Raphael’s Estate, died after he was attacked in the early hours of December 30.
Jermaine Reid, 21, from Peckham, south east London, is due to appear at the Old Bailey today (Thursday) charged with Mr McClymont’s murder.
Ange Desie Akapea, 22, also from Peckham, appeared before Croydon Magistrates’ Court yesterday charged with murder.
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on January 18.
Mohamed Aradour, 23, from Kennington, south east London, was charged with Mc McClymont’s murder last week.
- 1 Call for investment in 'joke' Harlesden park
- 2 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 3 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 4 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 5 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 6 Labour accused of 'power grab' move over committee appointments
- 7 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 8 Northwick Park NHS Trust still 'requires improvement'
- 9 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
He appeared at Camberwell Magistrates Court on Saturday and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on April 12.
A 23-year-old man arrested by detectives has been bailed to return to a police station next month.