Two more people charged with murder of Neasden man in Isleworth
- Credit: Archant
Victim Darryl McClymont grew up in the St Raphael’s Estate
Two more men have been charged with the murder of a man from Neasden who was stabbed to death in Isleworth.
Darryl McClymont, 23, who grew up on the St Raphael’s Estate, died after he was attacked in the early hours of December 30.
Jermaine Reid, 21, from Peckham, south east London, is due to appear at the Old Bailey today (Thursday) charged with Mr McClymont’s murder.
Ange Desie Akapea, 22, also from Peckham, appeared before Croydon Magistrates’ Court yesterday charged with murder.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on January 18.
Mohamed Aradour, 23, from Kennington, south east London, was charged with Mc McClymont’s murder last week.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
He appeared at Camberwell Magistrates Court on Saturday and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on April 12.
A 23-year-old man arrested by detectives has been bailed to return to a police station next month.