Two more people charged with killing Reece James-Menzies in Bournemouth
Father-of-one from Wembley was shot dead in the Boscombe area
Two more people have been charged with the murder of a Wembley man who was gunned down in Bournemouth.
Reece James-Menzies, 21, died after he was shot in the face at a flat in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
On Friday, a 29-year-old man from London and a 22-year-old woman from Bournemouth were charged with killing the father-of-one.
Both appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court and were remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
In August, Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, were charged with Mr James-Menzies’ murder.
All three will appear before Winchester Crown Court on November 23 for a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 10 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
Detective Chief Inspector Pam Trevillion, from Dorset Police’s major crime investigation team, who is leading the murder hunt, is calling for anyone with information about the whereabouts of the weapon used to kill Mr James-Menzies to come forward.
She added: “I continue to appeal for witnesses and anyone with information to come forward and help us with this investigation.
“All calls will be treated in the strictest of confidence.”
Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.