Two more people charged with killing Reece James-Menzies in Bournemouth
Father-of-one from Wembley was shot dead in the Boscombe area
Two more people have been charged with the murder of a Wembley man who was gunned down in Bournemouth.
Reece James-Menzies, 21, died after he was shot in the face at a flat in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
On Friday, a 29-year-old man from London and a 22-year-old woman from Bournemouth were charged with killing the father-of-one.
Both appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court and were remanded in custody.
In August, Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, were charged with Mr James-Menzies’ murder.
All three will appear before Winchester Crown Court on November 23 for a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 2 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 3 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 4 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 6 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 7 ‘Hello, Wembley’: New stage launch kicks off summer of live music
- 8 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Report shows how much councils spend on electric vehicle chargers
Detective Chief Inspector Pam Trevillion, from Dorset Police’s major crime investigation team, who is leading the murder hunt, is calling for anyone with information about the whereabouts of the weapon used to kill Mr James-Menzies to come forward.
She added: “I continue to appeal for witnesses and anyone with information to come forward and help us with this investigation.
“All calls will be treated in the strictest of confidence.”
Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.