Kingsbury stabbing: Two men taken to hospital after double stabbing in Berkeley Road
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after a double stabbing in Kingsbury earlier this morning.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service were called to Berkeley Road at 10.13am and found two men, believed to be in their 20s, suffering from stab injuries.
Two ambulances, as well as two paramedics in cars and other response officers were at the scene. London Air Ambulance was also dispatched.
The men have been taken to a central London hospital. The Met is awaiting an update on their conditions, but they are not thought to be life threatening or life changing.
No arrests have been made, and a crime scene is currently in place. Berkeley Road is currently closed. Jubilee line services from the nearby Kingsbury station are not affected.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting crime reference number 2365 of October 24. Crimestoppers can also be contacted on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Residents priced out the area they grew up in
- 7 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 8 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden