Kingsbury stabbing: Two men taken to hospital after double stabbing in Berkeley Road
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after a double stabbing in Kingsbury earlier this morning.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service were called to Berkeley Road at 10.13am and found two men, believed to be in their 20s, suffering from stab injuries.
Two ambulances, as well as two paramedics in cars and other response officers were at the scene. London Air Ambulance was also dispatched.
The men have been taken to a central London hospital. The Met is awaiting an update on their conditions, but they are not thought to be life threatening or life changing.
No arrests have been made, and a crime scene is currently in place. Berkeley Road is currently closed. Jubilee line services from the nearby Kingsbury station are not affected.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting crime reference number 2365 of October 24. Crimestoppers can also be contacted on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 3 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 10 Summer in the City: Five things to do in Brent this weekend