Kingsbury stabbing: Two men taken to hospital after double stabbing in Berkeley Road
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after a double stabbing in Kingsbury earlier this morning.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service were called to Berkeley Road at 10.13am and found two men, believed to be in their 20s, suffering from stab injuries.
Two ambulances, as well as two paramedics in cars and other response officers were at the scene. London Air Ambulance was also dispatched.
The men have been taken to a central London hospital. The Met is awaiting an update on their conditions, but they are not thought to be life threatening or life changing.
No arrests have been made, and a crime scene is currently in place. Berkeley Road is currently closed. Jubilee line services from the nearby Kingsbury station are not affected.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting crime reference number 2365 of October 24. Crimestoppers can also be contacted on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 3 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing