Two men stabbed in Wembley street fight
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after two men were stabbed during a street fight in Wembley.
Detectives believe the victims, aged 29 and 31, were knifed during the brawl in London Road in the early hours of February 14.
Despite their injuries they managed to walk to nearby Wembley High Road where they were found by police officers who had been called to the scene.
Both were treated by medics on the street before they were taken to hospital.
They have since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives at Brent CID arrested four men aged 24, 30, 32 and 38.
All have been bailed to return to a police station next month
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 6 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.