Two men stabbed in Wembley street fight
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after two men were stabbed during a street fight in Wembley.
Detectives believe the victims, aged 29 and 31, were knifed during the brawl in London Road in the early hours of February 14.
Despite their injuries they managed to walk to nearby Wembley High Road where they were found by police officers who had been called to the scene.
Both were treated by medics on the street before they were taken to hospital.
They have since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives at Brent CID arrested four men aged 24, 30, 32 and 38.
All have been bailed to return to a police station next month
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.