Two men stabbed in Wembley street fight
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after two men were stabbed during a street fight in Wembley.
Detectives believe the victims, aged 29 and 31, were knifed during the brawl in London Road in the early hours of February 14.
Despite their injuries they managed to walk to nearby Wembley High Road where they were found by police officers who had been called to the scene.
Both were treated by medics on the street before they were taken to hospital.
They have since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives at Brent CID arrested four men aged 24, 30, 32 and 38.
All have been bailed to return to a police station next month
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 3 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 7 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.