Two men stabbed in Wembley street fight
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after two men were stabbed during a street fight in Wembley.
Detectives believe the victims, aged 29 and 31, were knifed during the brawl in London Road in the early hours of February 14.
Despite their injuries they managed to walk to nearby Wembley High Road where they were found by police officers who had been called to the scene.
Both were treated by medics on the street before they were taken to hospital.
They have since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives at Brent CID arrested four men aged 24, 30, 32 and 38.
All have been bailed to return to a police station next month
- 1 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 4 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 5 QPR boss Warburton excited for competitive football to return with fans
- 6 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 7 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 8 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 9 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.