Two men stabbed in Wembley street fight
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after two men were stabbed during a street fight in Wembley.
Detectives believe the victims, aged 29 and 31, were knifed during the brawl in London Road in the early hours of February 14.
Despite their injuries they managed to walk to nearby Wembley High Road where they were found by police officers who had been called to the scene.
Both were treated by medics on the street before they were taken to hospital.
They have since been discharged.
Detectives at Brent CID arrested four men aged 24, 30, 32 and 38.
All have been bailed to return to a police station next month
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 4 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 5 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 6 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 7 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 8 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 9 London to Hong Kong to Selfridges: Couple’s snack brand journey
- 10 Guilty: North London criminals jailed in December 2021
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.