Two men stabbed in separate attacks in Dollis Hill and Harlesden
- Credit: Getty Images
Brent Police appeal for information following violent incidents on St Patrick’s Day
Two men have been stabbed in separate attacks in Dollis Hill and Harlesden yesterday.
Brent Police are appealing for information following the incidents which took place 10 hours apart.
The first victim, who is 18, was knifed in the back in Coles Green Road, at around 2.20am. He was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The second man, age 45, was attacked in High Road, at 12.57pm.
He was stabbed on the thigh and suffered a fractured eye socket during the attack.
He was also treated in hospital for non-life threatening or changing injuries.
- 1 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 2 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 3 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 4 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 5 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Report shows how much councils spend on electric vehicle chargers
- 8 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
- 9 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 10 ‘Hello, Wembley’: New stage launch kicks off summer of live music
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent Police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.