Two men stabbed in separate attacks in Dollis Hill and Harlesden
- Credit: Getty Images
Brent Police appeal for information following violent incidents on St Patrick’s Day
Two men have been stabbed in separate attacks in Dollis Hill and Harlesden yesterday.
Brent Police are appealing for information following the incidents which took place 10 hours apart.
The first victim, who is 18, was knifed in the back in Coles Green Road, at around 2.20am. He was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The second man, age 45, was attacked in High Road, at 12.57pm.
You may also want to watch:
He was stabbed on the thigh and suffered a fractured eye socket during the attack.
He was also treated in hospital for non-life threatening or changing injuries.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent Police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.