Two men stabbed in separate attacks in Dollis Hill and Harlesden
- Credit: Getty Images
Brent Police appeal for information following violent incidents on St Patrick’s Day
Two men have been stabbed in separate attacks in Dollis Hill and Harlesden yesterday.
Brent Police are appealing for information following the incidents which took place 10 hours apart.
The first victim, who is 18, was knifed in the back in Coles Green Road, at around 2.20am. He was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The second man, age 45, was attacked in High Road, at 12.57pm.
You may also want to watch:
He was stabbed on the thigh and suffered a fractured eye socket during the attack.
He was also treated in hospital for non-life threatening or changing injuries.
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 3 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 4 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 7 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 8 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent Police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.