Two men stabbed in separate attacks in Dollis Hill and Harlesden
- Credit: Getty Images
Brent Police appeal for information following violent incidents on St Patrick’s Day
Two men have been stabbed in separate attacks in Dollis Hill and Harlesden yesterday.
Brent Police are appealing for information following the incidents which took place 10 hours apart.
The first victim, who is 18, was knifed in the back in Coles Green Road, at around 2.20am. He was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
The second man, age 45, was attacked in High Road, at 12.57pm.
You may also want to watch:
He was stabbed on the thigh and suffered a fractured eye socket during the attack.
He was also treated in hospital for non-life threatening or changing injuries.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
Anyone with information is asked to call Brent Police on 020 8733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.