North Wembley stabbing: Two young men rushed to hospital after multiple stabbing in Preston Park
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been rushed to hospital following a multiple stabbing in a north Wembley park.
Emergency services were called at 2.45pm to reports of armed men in Carlton Avenue East.
Officers found a teenager man male, suffering from stab wounds in Preston Park. His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
They then found a second man, in his 20s, with stab injuries.
Both victims have been taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service.
You may also want to watch:
Carlton Avenue East is cordoned off and people are asked to avoid Preston Park, which is now shut.
@MPS Preston spokesperson tweeted: "Preston SNT officers are dealing with a multiple stab incident that just happened in PRESTON PARK.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 4 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 10 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
"The team was the first to attend and to give ELS.
"Please avoid the park and the related crime scenes."
A Section 60 has been authorised in the Harlesden, Stonebridge Tokyngton, Preston, WembleyCentral, Kenton, Barnhill, NorthwickPark and WelshHarp wards until 6.20am tomorrow.
@MPSBrent said officers were investigating adding: "At this early stage there have been no
Anyone who witnessed this incident or has information is asked to call Brent CID quoting 4789/9JUL, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.