Two men stabbed in Neasden street fight where bricks were used as weapons
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Two men were stabbed and a third suffered a head injury during a street brawl in Neasden where bricks were used as weapons.
Police were alerted to the fight in Neasden Lane after they were received reports of a man suffering a leg injury in nearby Chartley Avenue on Saturday at 6.40pm.
Officers witnessed a group of men fighting and throwing bricks at each other resulting in the three casualties.
All were taken to hospital and subsequently discharged.
Today, detectives investigating the fight arrested two men age 18 and 22 on suspicion of GBH and violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
They are currently in custody.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information about those involved is asked to contact DC Liam Perry at Brent CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'