Two men stabbed in Neasden street fight where bricks were used as weapons
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Two men were stabbed and a third suffered a head injury during a street brawl in Neasden where bricks were used as weapons.
Police were alerted to the fight in Neasden Lane after they were received reports of a man suffering a leg injury in nearby Chartley Avenue on Saturday at 6.40pm.
Officers witnessed a group of men fighting and throwing bricks at each other resulting in the three casualties.
All were taken to hospital and subsequently discharged.
Today, detectives investigating the fight arrested two men age 18 and 22 on suspicion of GBH and violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
They are currently in custody.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information about those involved is asked to contact DC Liam Perry at Brent CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai