Two men stabbed in Neasden street fight where bricks were used as weapons
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Two men were stabbed and a third suffered a head injury during a street brawl in Neasden where bricks were used as weapons.
Police were alerted to the fight in Neasden Lane after they were received reports of a man suffering a leg injury in nearby Chartley Avenue on Saturday at 6.40pm.
Officers witnessed a group of men fighting and throwing bricks at each other resulting in the three casualties.
All were taken to hospital and subsequently discharged.
Today, detectives investigating the fight arrested two men age 18 and 22 on suspicion of GBH and violent disorder.
You may also want to watch:
They are currently in custody.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information about those involved is asked to contact DC Liam Perry at Brent CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 4 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 6 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 7 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 8 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 9 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 10 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs