Two men shot in Neasden
Gunman opened fire on the St Raphael’s Estate
Two men have been shot on a housing estate in Neasden.
The victims, age 19 and 23, were hit in the legs after a gunman opened fire in Lilburne Walk in the St Raphael’s Estate on Tuesday at around 6.15pm.
Police found the injured pair after being called to the scene.
Both victims were rushed to hospital where they were treated for their non-life threatening injuries.
No arrests have been made.
Officers from Operation Trident are investigating the shooting.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 6 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
Anyone with information is urged to call the incident room on 020 8358 0711 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.