Two men shot in Neasden
Gunman opened fire on the St Raphael’s Estate
Two men have been shot on a housing estate in Neasden.
The victims, age 19 and 23, were hit in the legs after a gunman opened fire in Lilburne Walk in the St Raphael’s Estate on Tuesday at around 6.15pm.
Police found the injured pair after being called to the scene.
Both victims were rushed to hospital where they were treated for their non-life threatening injuries.
No arrests have been made.
Officers from Operation Trident are investigating the shooting.
- 1 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 2 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 3 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 4 Call for investment in 'joke' Harlesden park
- 5 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 8 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 9 Labour accused of 'power grab' move over committee appointments
- 10 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
Anyone with information is urged to call the incident room on 020 8358 0711 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.