Two men shot in Neasden
Gunman opened fire on the St Raphael’s Estate
Two men have been shot on a housing estate in Neasden.
The victims, age 19 and 23, were hit in the legs after a gunman opened fire in Lilburne Walk in the St Raphael’s Estate on Tuesday at around 6.15pm.
Police found the injured pair after being called to the scene.
Both victims were rushed to hospital where they were treated for their non-life threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Officers from Operation Trident are investigating the shooting.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 10 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
Anyone with information is urged to call the incident room on 020 8358 0711 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.