Two men shot in Neasden
Gunman opened fire on the St Raphael’s Estate
Two men have been shot on a housing estate in Neasden.
The victims, age 19 and 23, were hit in the legs after a gunman opened fire in Lilburne Walk in the St Raphael’s Estate on Tuesday at around 6.15pm.
Police found the injured pair after being called to the scene.
Both victims were rushed to hospital where they were treated for their non-life threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Officers from Operation Trident are investigating the shooting.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
Anyone with information is urged to call the incident room on 020 8358 0711 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.