Two men shot in Neasden
Gunman opened fire on the St Raphael’s Estate
Two men have been shot on a housing estate in Neasden.
The victims, age 19 and 23, were hit in the legs after a gunman opened fire in Lilburne Walk in the St Raphael’s Estate on Tuesday at around 6.15pm.
Police found the injured pair after being called to the scene.
Both victims were rushed to hospital where they were treated for their non-life threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Officers from Operation Trident are investigating the shooting.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 6 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
Anyone with information is urged to call the incident room on 020 8358 0711 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.