Two men jailed for robbing Kilburn betting shop
Pair targeted William Hill in Kilburn High Road
Two men have been jailed for robbing a betting shop in Kilburn.
Michael Okadigbo, 27, and 21-year-old Adisa Sabado made off with more than �2,000 after targeting William Hill in Kilburn High Road, on September 29 last year.
The pair walked into the branch and threatened counter staff before fleeing with the cash
Days earlier on September 7, Okadigbo stole more than �2,750 after carrying out an identical robbery at a William Hill branch in Palmers Green, north London.
You may also want to watch:
He stole over �2,750 from counter staff.
Both men were traced through CCTV footage.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 6 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 7 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 8 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 9 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 10 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
Sabado, from Croydon, south London, admitted one count of robbery during a court appearance in January.
In March, Okadigbo from Islington, north London, pleaded guilty to two counts of robbery.
Sabado was acquitted of taking part in the robbery in Palmers Green.
Yesterday (Tuesday), Okadigbo was sentenced to four years and Sabado to 20 months at Harrow Crown Court.