Two men jailed for robbing Kilburn betting shop
Pair targeted William Hill in Kilburn High Road
Two men have been jailed for robbing a betting shop in Kilburn.
Michael Okadigbo, 27, and 21-year-old Adisa Sabado made off with more than �2,000 after targeting William Hill in Kilburn High Road, on September 29 last year.
The pair walked into the branch and threatened counter staff before fleeing with the cash
Days earlier on September 7, Okadigbo stole more than �2,750 after carrying out an identical robbery at a William Hill branch in Palmers Green, north London.
You may also want to watch:
He stole over �2,750 from counter staff.
Both men were traced through CCTV footage.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 4 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Wembley Park's Summer on Screen festival kicks off with Gurinder Chadha Q&A
- 10 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
Sabado, from Croydon, south London, admitted one count of robbery during a court appearance in January.
In March, Okadigbo from Islington, north London, pleaded guilty to two counts of robbery.
Sabado was acquitted of taking part in the robbery in Palmers Green.
Yesterday (Tuesday), Okadigbo was sentenced to four years and Sabado to 20 months at Harrow Crown Court.