Two men jailed for robbing Kilburn betting shop
Pair targeted William Hill in Kilburn High Road
Two men have been jailed for robbing a betting shop in Kilburn.
Michael Okadigbo, 27, and 21-year-old Adisa Sabado made off with more than �2,000 after targeting William Hill in Kilburn High Road, on September 29 last year.
The pair walked into the branch and threatened counter staff before fleeing with the cash
Days earlier on September 7, Okadigbo stole more than �2,750 after carrying out an identical robbery at a William Hill branch in Palmers Green, north London.
You may also want to watch:
He stole over �2,750 from counter staff.
Both men were traced through CCTV footage.
- 1 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 2 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 3 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 4 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 QPR determined to remain among Championship front-runners
Sabado, from Croydon, south London, admitted one count of robbery during a court appearance in January.
In March, Okadigbo from Islington, north London, pleaded guilty to two counts of robbery.
Sabado was acquitted of taking part in the robbery in Palmers Green.
Yesterday (Tuesday), Okadigbo was sentenced to four years and Sabado to 20 months at Harrow Crown Court.