Two men jailed for robbing Kilburn betting shop
Pair targeted William Hill in Kilburn High Road
Two men have been jailed for robbing a betting shop in Kilburn.
Michael Okadigbo, 27, and 21-year-old Adisa Sabado made off with more than �2,000 after targeting William Hill in Kilburn High Road, on September 29 last year.
The pair walked into the branch and threatened counter staff before fleeing with the cash
Days earlier on September 7, Okadigbo stole more than �2,750 after carrying out an identical robbery at a William Hill branch in Palmers Green, north London.
You may also want to watch:
He stole over �2,750 from counter staff.
Both men were traced through CCTV footage.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 10 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
Sabado, from Croydon, south London, admitted one count of robbery during a court appearance in January.
In March, Okadigbo from Islington, north London, pleaded guilty to two counts of robbery.
Sabado was acquitted of taking part in the robbery in Palmers Green.
Yesterday (Tuesday), Okadigbo was sentenced to four years and Sabado to 20 months at Harrow Crown Court.