Two men in court in connection with theft of �500,000 Guarnerius violin in Cricklewood
Sought after instrument was stolen in a house burglary
Two men have appeared in court charged in connection with the theft of a Guarnerius violin stolen in a Cricklewood burglary.
Dean Barton, 23, of Brassey Road, Kilburn, is accused of two counts of handling stolen goods including the instrument which is worth �500,000.
John Powles, 24, is charged with breaking into the Cricklewood property on August 17 from where the violin was stolen.
Both men appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Saturday (25).
You may also want to watch:
Barton was remanded in custody to appear before Hendon Magistrates Court on Friday (31).
Powles was bailed to return to Hendon Magistrates’ Curt on September 21.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 6 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park