Two men in court in connection with theft of �500,000 Guarnerius violin in Cricklewood
Sought after instrument was stolen in a house burglary
Two men have appeared in court charged in connection with the theft of a Guarnerius violin stolen in a Cricklewood burglary.
Dean Barton, 23, of Brassey Road, Kilburn, is accused of two counts of handling stolen goods including the instrument which is worth �500,000.
John Powles, 24, is charged with breaking into the Cricklewood property on August 17 from where the violin was stolen.
Both men appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Saturday (25).
You may also want to watch:
Barton was remanded in custody to appear before Hendon Magistrates Court on Friday (31).
Powles was bailed to return to Hendon Magistrates’ Curt on September 21.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 5 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 15 questions to quiz how well you know Brent
- 8 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 9 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer