Two men from Kilburn in court accused of robbing banks
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Sean Bradish and Lee Warren will stand trial on August 27
Two men from Kilburn accused of carrying out bank robberies appeared in court today.
Sean Bradish, 46, of Shoot up Hill, allegedly targeted four banks across northwest London between 28 September last year and March 25 this year.
Lee Warren, 48, of Coronation Court in Willesden Lane, is only said to have taken part in one armed raid.
Both of them spoke only to confirm their names and sat silently during a hearing at Harrow Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
Bradish is charged with two counts of robbery, two of attempted robbery and four counts of possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.
Warren is accused of one count of robbery and one count of possession of a prohibited firearm.
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Dykes hurt as QPR topple Hatters to end season on winning note
- 8 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 9 QPR boss Warburton not worried about Dykes' injury
- 10 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
The pair are yet to enter any pleas to the charges dated between September 2012 and March this year.
Both were ordered to appear at the same court for a plea and case management hearing on June 19.
They were both remanded in custody and will stand trial at Harrow Crown Court on August 27.