Two men from Kilburn in court accused of robbing banks
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Images
Sean Bradish and Lee Warren will stand trial on August 27
Two men from Kilburn accused of carrying out bank robberies appeared in court today.
Sean Bradish, 46, of Shoot up Hill, allegedly targeted four banks across northwest London between 28 September last year and March 25 this year.
Lee Warren, 48, of Coronation Court in Willesden Lane, is only said to have taken part in one armed raid.
Both of them spoke only to confirm their names and sat silently during a hearing at Harrow Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
Bradish is charged with two counts of robbery, two of attempted robbery and four counts of possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.
Warren is accused of one count of robbery and one count of possession of a prohibited firearm.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 5 Neasden businessman left in lurch by HSBC loan programme
- 6 QPR boss Warburton 'savoured' his side's penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 QPR pull off upset with penalty shoot-out win over Everton
- 10 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
The pair are yet to enter any pleas to the charges dated between September 2012 and March this year.
Both were ordered to appear at the same court for a plea and case management hearing on June 19.
They were both remanded in custody and will stand trial at Harrow Crown Court on August 27.