Two men from Harlesden and Tottenham charged following dawn raids in Brent
- Credit: Archant
Officers stormed five addresses in the borough as part of London-wide day of action by the Met
Two men have been charged and a third bailed after Brent Police carried out a series of dawn raids in the borough in a crackdown on suspected criminal gangs.
Officers stormed five addresses in Brent as part of a Met-wide day of action which took place across London yesterday.
Kamil Kavecki, 26, of Minet Avenue, Harlesden, and Daniel Luczaka, 34, from Tottenham, north London, have both been charged with burglary.
They are due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
A 22-year-old man who was arrested for possession class A drugs has been bailed until July 17.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 3 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 8 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 9 Willock earns QPR win in Wales
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way