Two men from Harlesden and Tottenham charged following dawn raids in Brent
- Credit: Archant
Officers stormed five addresses in the borough as part of London-wide day of action by the Met
Two men have been charged and a third bailed after Brent Police carried out a series of dawn raids in the borough in a crackdown on suspected criminal gangs.
Officers stormed five addresses in Brent as part of a Met-wide day of action which took place across London yesterday.
Kamil Kavecki, 26, of Minet Avenue, Harlesden, and Daniel Luczaka, 34, from Tottenham, north London, have both been charged with burglary.
They are due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
A 22-year-old man who was arrested for possession class A drugs has been bailed until July 17.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 9 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield