Two men from Harlesden and Tottenham charged following dawn raids in Brent
- Credit: Archant
Officers stormed five addresses in the borough as part of London-wide day of action by the Met
Two men have been charged and a third bailed after Brent Police carried out a series of dawn raids in the borough in a crackdown on suspected criminal gangs.
Officers stormed five addresses in Brent as part of a Met-wide day of action which took place across London yesterday.
Kamil Kavecki, 26, of Minet Avenue, Harlesden, and Daniel Luczaka, 34, from Tottenham, north London, have both been charged with burglary.
They are due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
A 22-year-old man who was arrested for possession class A drugs has been bailed until July 17.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'