Two men from Harlesden and Dollis Hill charged following Operation Hawk
- Credit: Archant
Firaz Hussain, 21, and Marcin, Kadjan, 34, will appear before Hendon Magistrates Court on April 24
Two more men have been charged following a crackdown on suspected drug dealers in Brent as part of a London-wide day of action.
Officers arrested 31 people after raiding 41 premises in the borough as part of the second phase of the Met’s Operation Hawk, which took place last month.
Firaz Hussain, 21, of Ellesmere Road, Dollis Hill, and Marcin Kadjan, 34, of Fortune Gate Road, Harlesden, have both been issued with a written charge which will be posted to their addresses.
Both men will appear before Hendon Magistrates Court on April 24.
You may also want to watch:
A 17-year-old girl and two men age 19 and 23, who were arrested for possession with intent to supply class B have been bailed to return to a police station on May 23.
A total of eight people have been charged, 13 bailed and five issued with cautions.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 How shared ownership is helping first-time buyers step onto the property ladder in the capital