Two men from Harlesden and Dollis Hill charged following Operation Hawk
- Credit: Archant
Firaz Hussain, 21, and Marcin, Kadjan, 34, will appear before Hendon Magistrates Court on April 24
Two more men have been charged following a crackdown on suspected drug dealers in Brent as part of a London-wide day of action.
Officers arrested 31 people after raiding 41 premises in the borough as part of the second phase of the Met’s Operation Hawk, which took place last month.
Firaz Hussain, 21, of Ellesmere Road, Dollis Hill, and Marcin Kadjan, 34, of Fortune Gate Road, Harlesden, have both been issued with a written charge which will be posted to their addresses.
Both men will appear before Hendon Magistrates Court on April 24.
You may also want to watch:
A 17-year-old girl and two men age 19 and 23, who were arrested for possession with intent to supply class B have been bailed to return to a police station on May 23.
A total of eight people have been charged, 13 bailed and five issued with cautions.
- 1 Daughter buys winning Set For Life lottery ticket for mum's birthday
- 2 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 The road closures to look out for as Euro 2020 kicks off at Wembley
- 5 Father's Day 2021: Authors from Kingsbury and Kilburn share experiences of being a dad
- 6 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 7 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 8 Appeal after passengers assaulted on buses in Cricklewood
- 9 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 10 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing