Two men charged with double shooting in Stonebridge
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged in connection with a double shooting in Stonebridge last week.
Police were called to reports of a man brandishing a shotgun in Gloucester Close on January 26 at around 12.49pm.
On their arrival they discovered several shots had been fired at an address in nearby Bruce Road and a second property in Casselden Road.
Shaun Campbell, 23, of no fixed abode, has been charged with possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life, possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear or violence, possessing of a firearm whilst being a prohibited person and affray.
Lamar Bowen, 23, from Southall, is accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and possessing a firearm whilst being a prohibited person.
You may also want to watch:
Both men were arrested after police stopped a Vauxhall Corsa nearby.
The 20-year-old female driver, who was also arrested, has been bailed pending further enquiries to a date in late February.
- 1 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 2 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 3 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 4 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 5 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 6 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 7 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 8 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 9 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 10 Notting Hill Carnival off streets in 2021 due to Covid-19 uncertainty
Both men appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court and were remanded in custody to appear on February 16 at Harrow Crown Court.
Related link: Arrests following shooting in Stonebridge