Two men charged with double shooting in Stonebridge
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged in connection with a double shooting in Stonebridge last week.
Police were called to reports of a man brandishing a shotgun in Gloucester Close on January 26 at around 12.49pm.
On their arrival they discovered several shots had been fired at an address in nearby Bruce Road and a second property in Casselden Road.
Shaun Campbell, 23, of no fixed abode, has been charged with possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life, possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear or violence, possessing of a firearm whilst being a prohibited person and affray.
Lamar Bowen, 23, from Southall, is accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and possessing a firearm whilst being a prohibited person.
Both men were arrested after police stopped a Vauxhall Corsa nearby.
The 20-year-old female driver, who was also arrested, has been bailed pending further enquiries to a date in late February.
- 1 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 2 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 3 'Lucky escape': Four flee Wembley house fire where smoke alarms weren't working
- 4 Have your say on proposed changes to constituencies in Brent
- 5 Brent cycling group calls to improve rather than remove LTNs
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 7 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 8 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 9 Stonebridge community group to keep fighting after losing Bridge Park appeal
- 10 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
Both men appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court and were remanded in custody to appear on February 16 at Harrow Crown Court.
Related link: Arrests following shooting in Stonebridge