Two men charged with double shooting in Stonebridge
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged in connection with a double shooting in Stonebridge last week.
Police were called to reports of a man brandishing a shotgun in Gloucester Close on January 26 at around 12.49pm.
On their arrival they discovered several shots had been fired at an address in nearby Bruce Road and a second property in Casselden Road.
Shaun Campbell, 23, of no fixed abode, has been charged with possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life, possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear or violence, possessing of a firearm whilst being a prohibited person and affray.
Lamar Bowen, 23, from Southall, is accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and possessing a firearm whilst being a prohibited person.
You may also want to watch:
Both men were arrested after police stopped a Vauxhall Corsa nearby.
The 20-year-old female driver, who was also arrested, has been bailed pending further enquiries to a date in late February.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 7 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 8 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 9 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden
- 10 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
Both men appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court and were remanded in custody to appear on February 16 at Harrow Crown Court.
Related link: Arrests following shooting in Stonebridge