Two men charged with double shooting in Stonebridge
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged in connection with a double shooting in Stonebridge last week.
Police were called to reports of a man brandishing a shotgun in Gloucester Close on January 26 at around 12.49pm.
On their arrival they discovered several shots had been fired at an address in nearby Bruce Road and a second property in Casselden Road.
Shaun Campbell, 23, of no fixed abode, has been charged with possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life, possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear or violence, possessing of a firearm whilst being a prohibited person and affray.
Lamar Bowen, 23, from Southall, is accused of possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and possessing a firearm whilst being a prohibited person.
Both men were arrested after police stopped a Vauxhall Corsa nearby.
The 20-year-old female driver, who was also arrested, has been bailed pending further enquiries to a date in late February.
- 1 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 2 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 3 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 4 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 5 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 6 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 7 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 8 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 9 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 10 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
Both men appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court and were remanded in custody to appear on February 16 at Harrow Crown Court.
Related link: Arrests following shooting in Stonebridge