Two men charged following Windrush Road shooting
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged as part of an investigation into a fatal shooting in Stonebridge.
Shortly after 3am on July 16, Billy McCullagh was found with a gunshot injury in his chest on Windrush Road.
Police provided first aid until the arrival of the London Ambulance Service, but Billy died at the scene.
Kareem Lashani-Ewing, 19, of Westview Close, and Leeban Farah, 24, of Henderson Close, have both been charged with conspiracy to murder.
They are due to appear in custody at Willesden Magistrates’ Court today (September 17).
You may also want to watch:
Two other men – aged 33 and 32 – who were arrested on suspicion of murder have been bailed to a date in late September.
The investigation, by homicide detectives from the Met’s Specialist Crime command, is ongoing.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods