Two men charged following Windrush Road shooting
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged as part of an investigation into a fatal shooting in Stonebridge.
Shortly after 3am on July 16, Billy McCullagh was found with a gunshot injury in his chest on Windrush Road.
Police provided first aid until the arrival of the London Ambulance Service, but Billy died at the scene.
Kareem Lashani-Ewing, 19, of Westview Close, and Leeban Farah, 24, of Henderson Close, have both been charged with conspiracy to murder.
They are due to appear in custody at Willesden Magistrates’ Court today (September 17).
You may also want to watch:
Two other men – aged 33 and 32 – who were arrested on suspicion of murder have been bailed to a date in late September.
The investigation, by homicide detectives from the Met’s Specialist Crime command, is ongoing.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 6 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 7 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 10 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants