Two men charged after drinker shoots himself in Kilburn pub
- Credit: Archant
Richard Walters, 29, and Romain Lee, 25, accused of firearm offences
Two men have been charged after a drinker accidentally shot himself in a pub in Kilburn.
The man sustained a gunshot wound in his thigh after a weapon went off in The Golden Egg pub in Kilburn High Road, on March 11 this year.
He was rushed to hospital where he was treated and subsequently discharged.
Richard Walters, 29, of Waterloo Road, Dollis Hill, and Romain Lee, 25, of Chateris Road, Kilburn, are both accused of possessing a fire arm with intent to endanger life.
You may also want to watch:
Both men are in custody to appear at Harrow Crown Court on May 17.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden