Two men charged after drinker shoots himself in Kilburn pub
- Credit: Archant
Richard Walters, 29, and Romain Lee, 25, accused of firearm offences
Two men have been charged after a drinker accidentally shot himself in a pub in Kilburn.
The man sustained a gunshot wound in his thigh after a weapon went off in The Golden Egg pub in Kilburn High Road, on March 11 this year.
He was rushed to hospital where he was treated and subsequently discharged.
Richard Walters, 29, of Waterloo Road, Dollis Hill, and Romain Lee, 25, of Chateris Road, Kilburn, are both accused of possessing a fire arm with intent to endanger life.
You may also want to watch:
Both men are in custody to appear at Harrow Crown Court on May 17.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom
- 9 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 10 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground