Two men charged after drinker shoots himself in Kilburn pub
- Credit: Archant
Richard Walters, 29, and Romain Lee, 25, accused of firearm offences
Two men have been charged after a drinker accidentally shot himself in a pub in Kilburn.
The man sustained a gunshot wound in his thigh after a weapon went off in The Golden Egg pub in Kilburn High Road, on March 11 this year.
He was rushed to hospital where he was treated and subsequently discharged.
Richard Walters, 29, of Waterloo Road, Dollis Hill, and Romain Lee, 25, of Chateris Road, Kilburn, are both accused of possessing a fire arm with intent to endanger life.
You may also want to watch:
Both men are in custody to appear at Harrow Crown Court on May 17.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 3 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 4 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 9 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 10 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre