Two men charged after drinker shoots himself in Kilburn pub
- Credit: Archant
Richard Walters, 29, and Romain Lee, 25, accused of firearm offences
Two men have been charged after a drinker accidentally shot himself in a pub in Kilburn.
The man sustained a gunshot wound in his thigh after a weapon went off in The Golden Egg pub in Kilburn High Road, on March 11 this year.
He was rushed to hospital where he was treated and subsequently discharged.
Richard Walters, 29, of Waterloo Road, Dollis Hill, and Romain Lee, 25, of Chateris Road, Kilburn, are both accused of possessing a fire arm with intent to endanger life.
Both men are in custody to appear at Harrow Crown Court on May 17.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 4 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 5 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 6 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 7 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 8 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 9 London to Hong Kong to Selfridges: Couple’s snack brand journey
- 10 Guilty: North London criminals jailed in December 2021