Two men arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following Kensal Green hit-and-run
- Credit: Archant
Cyclist, 23, was injured in collision outside Queen’s Park Library on June 30
Detectives investigating a hit-and-run smash in Kensal Green that left a cyclist injured have arrested two men on suspicion of attempted murder.
The two were held yesterday following the collision involving a silver coloured Hyundai outside Queen’s Park Library in Harrow Road, on June 30 at around 1.15pm.
The 23-year-old man suffered injuries to his head and arms and was taken to hospital in a non-life threatening condition.
Officers recovered a silver coloured Hyundai i30 registration number EO62 ZNT which was found abandoned outside Carlton Vale infants’ school in Malvern Place, Kilburn, the day after the crash.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle had extensive windscreen damage and had dents on its roof.
The car, which had been hired, was stolen from Portgate Close in Kilburn, after 11pm on June 29.
- 1 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 2 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 3 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 6 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 9 Brent pupils raise £1,000 to support sickle cell sufferers
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
The theft was reported to the police on the morning of July 1.
The two men have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.