Two men arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following Kensal Green hit-and-run
- Credit: Archant
Cyclist, 23, was injured in collision outside Queen’s Park Library on June 30
Detectives investigating a hit-and-run smash in Kensal Green that left a cyclist injured have arrested two men on suspicion of attempted murder.
The two were held yesterday following the collision involving a silver coloured Hyundai outside Queen’s Park Library in Harrow Road, on June 30 at around 1.15pm.
The 23-year-old man suffered injuries to his head and arms and was taken to hospital in a non-life threatening condition.
Officers recovered a silver coloured Hyundai i30 registration number EO62 ZNT which was found abandoned outside Carlton Vale infants’ school in Malvern Place, Kilburn, the day after the crash.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle had extensive windscreen damage and had dents on its roof.
The car, which had been hired, was stolen from Portgate Close in Kilburn, after 11pm on June 29.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
The theft was reported to the police on the morning of July 1.
The two men have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.