Two men arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following Kensal Green hit-and-run
- Credit: Archant
Cyclist, 23, was injured in collision outside Queen’s Park Library on June 30
Detectives investigating a hit-and-run smash in Kensal Green that left a cyclist injured have arrested two men on suspicion of attempted murder.
The two were held yesterday following the collision involving a silver coloured Hyundai outside Queen’s Park Library in Harrow Road, on June 30 at around 1.15pm.
The 23-year-old man suffered injuries to his head and arms and was taken to hospital in a non-life threatening condition.
Officers recovered a silver coloured Hyundai i30 registration number EO62 ZNT which was found abandoned outside Carlton Vale infants’ school in Malvern Place, Kilburn, the day after the crash.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle had extensive windscreen damage and had dents on its roof.
The car, which had been hired, was stolen from Portgate Close in Kilburn, after 11pm on June 29.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 I tabled my own alternative Coronavirus (No 2) Bill
The theft was reported to the police on the morning of July 1.
The two men have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.