Two men arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following Kensal Green hit-and-run
- Credit: Archant
Cyclist, 23, was injured in collision outside Queen’s Park Library on June 30
Detectives investigating a hit-and-run smash in Kensal Green that left a cyclist injured have arrested two men on suspicion of attempted murder.
The two were held yesterday following the collision involving a silver coloured Hyundai outside Queen’s Park Library in Harrow Road, on June 30 at around 1.15pm.
The 23-year-old man suffered injuries to his head and arms and was taken to hospital in a non-life threatening condition.
Officers recovered a silver coloured Hyundai i30 registration number EO62 ZNT which was found abandoned outside Carlton Vale infants’ school in Malvern Place, Kilburn, the day after the crash.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle had extensive windscreen damage and had dents on its roof.
The car, which had been hired, was stolen from Portgate Close in Kilburn, after 11pm on June 29.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
The theft was reported to the police on the morning of July 1.
The two men have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.