Man in hospital after being struck with a bottle
- Credit: Archant
A man is stable in hospital after being hit with a bottle in Harlesden.
Two men are in custody following the incident on Harlesden High Street on October 11 at 4.15pm.
Police officers attended and established that a man had been struck with a bottle, Scotland Yard said.
He was taken to hospital for treatment, where his condition is reported to not be life-threatening or life-changing.
Two men were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH) following a chase on foot.
Both were taken into custody at a north London police station, where they remain.
- 1 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 School turns itself around after 'sexual bullying' reports
- 4 Neasden pub refused late licence amid fears around crime
- 5 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 6 Man arrested after woman's rape allegation in Neasden
- 7 Hundreds of young musicians to gather in Wembley for concert
- 8 Rogue Wembley HGV trainer sentenced after selling non-existent training
- 9 Hospital's new research centre officially opened by vaccine taskforce lead
- 10 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
Any witnesses can call 101 and quote reference 4524/11OCT.
Alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.