Man in hospital after being struck with a bottle
- Credit: Archant
A man is stable in hospital after being hit with a bottle in Harlesden.
Two men are in custody following the incident on Harlesden High Street on October 11 at 4.15pm.
Police officers attended and established that a man had been struck with a bottle, Scotland Yard said.
He was taken to hospital for treatment, where his condition is reported to not be life-threatening or life-changing.
Two men were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH) following a chase on foot.
You may also want to watch:
Both were taken into custody at a north London police station, where they remain.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
Any witnesses can call 101 and quote reference 4524/11OCT.
Alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.