Man in hospital after being struck with a bottle
- Credit: Archant
A man is stable in hospital after being hit with a bottle in Harlesden.
Two men are in custody following the incident on Harlesden High Street on October 11 at 4.15pm.
Police officers attended and established that a man had been struck with a bottle, Scotland Yard said.
He was taken to hospital for treatment, where his condition is reported to not be life-threatening or life-changing.
Two men were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH) following a chase on foot.
Both were taken into custody at a north London police station, where they remain.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 6 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
Any witnesses can call 101 and quote reference 4524/11OCT.
Alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.