Man in hospital after being struck with a bottle
- Credit: Archant
A man is stable in hospital after being hit with a bottle in Harlesden.
Two men are in custody following the incident on Harlesden High Street on October 11 at 4.15pm.
Police officers attended and established that a man had been struck with a bottle, Scotland Yard said.
He was taken to hospital for treatment, where his condition is reported to not be life-threatening or life-changing.
Two men were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH) following a chase on foot.
You may also want to watch:
Both were taken into custody at a north London police station, where they remain.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
Any witnesses can call 101 and quote reference 4524/11OCT.
Alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.