Man in hospital after being struck with a bottle
- Credit: Archant
A man is stable in hospital after being hit with a bottle in Harlesden.
Two men are in custody following the incident on Harlesden High Street on October 11 at 4.15pm.
Police officers attended and established that a man had been struck with a bottle, Scotland Yard said.
He was taken to hospital for treatment, where his condition is reported to not be life-threatening or life-changing.
Two men were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm (GBH) following a chase on foot.
You may also want to watch:
Both were taken into custody at a north London police station, where they remain.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 7 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
Any witnesses can call 101 and quote reference 4524/11OCT.
Alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.