Two men accused of Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn will go on trial in June
- Credit: Archant
Two men accused of gunning down an innocent mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn will stand trial in June.
Martell Ricco Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, and Hassan Hussain, 28, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, are accused of killing Sabrina Moss on August 24 last year.
The mother-of-one from Neasden was shot dead outside Woody’s Grill in Kilburn High Road.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, 24, and two men Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da-Silva were also injured.
Today at the Old Bailey, Warren and Hussain appeared for a Plea and Case Management Hearing.
You may also want to watch:
They were remanded in custody to stand trial on June 2.
The pair are also accused of the attempted murders of Ms Gachette, Mr Ahmed and Mr Da-Silva and two counts of possession of a firearm.
- 1 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 2 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 3 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 9 QPR boss 'disappointed' as two late goals cost his side at West Brom
- 10 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground