Two men accused of Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn will go on trial in June
- Credit: Archant
Two men accused of gunning down an innocent mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn will stand trial in June.
Martell Ricco Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, and Hassan Hussain, 28, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, are accused of killing Sabrina Moss on August 24 last year.
The mother-of-one from Neasden was shot dead outside Woody’s Grill in Kilburn High Road.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, 24, and two men Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da-Silva were also injured.
Today at the Old Bailey, Warren and Hussain appeared for a Plea and Case Management Hearing.
You may also want to watch:
They were remanded in custody to stand trial on June 2.
The pair are also accused of the attempted murders of Ms Gachette, Mr Ahmed and Mr Da-Silva and two counts of possession of a firearm.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 8 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12