Two men accused of Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn will go on trial in June
- Credit: Archant
Two men accused of gunning down an innocent mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn will stand trial in June.
Martell Ricco Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, and Hassan Hussain, 28, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, are accused of killing Sabrina Moss on August 24 last year.
The mother-of-one from Neasden was shot dead outside Woody’s Grill in Kilburn High Road.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, 24, and two men Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da-Silva were also injured.
Today at the Old Bailey, Warren and Hussain appeared for a Plea and Case Management Hearing.
You may also want to watch:
They were remanded in custody to stand trial on June 2.
The pair are also accused of the attempted murders of Ms Gachette, Mr Ahmed and Mr Da-Silva and two counts of possession of a firearm.
- 1 Police appeal to find missing 12-year-old boy
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 'Brave new streets of London' – photo collection captures a city under Covid
- 4 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 5 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 6 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 7 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park