Two men accused of double shooting in Stonebridge due in court today
- Credit: Archant
Two men are due in court today charged in connection with a double shooting in Stonebridge.
Shaun Campbell, 23, of no fixed abode, is accused of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life, possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear or violence, possessing of a firearm whilst being a prohibited person and affray.
Lamar Bowen, 23, from Southall, is charged with possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and possessing a firearm whilst being a prohibited person.
Both men were arrested after police stopped a Vauxhall Corsa near the scene of the shootings in Bruce Road and a second property in Casselden Road on January 26.
Both men will appear at Harrow Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
The 20-year-old female driver, who was also arrested, has been bailed pending further enquiries to a date in late February
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal