Two men accused of double shooting in Stonebridge due in court today
- Credit: Archant
Two men are due in court today charged in connection with a double shooting in Stonebridge.
Shaun Campbell, 23, of no fixed abode, is accused of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life, possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear or violence, possessing of a firearm whilst being a prohibited person and affray.
Lamar Bowen, 23, from Southall, is charged with possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and possessing a firearm whilst being a prohibited person.
Both men were arrested after police stopped a Vauxhall Corsa near the scene of the shootings in Bruce Road and a second property in Casselden Road on January 26.
Both men will appear at Harrow Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
The 20-year-old female driver, who was also arrested, has been bailed pending further enquiries to a date in late February
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 6 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 7 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids