Two men accused of double shooting in Stonebridge due in court today
- Credit: Archant
Two men are due in court today charged in connection with a double shooting in Stonebridge.
Shaun Campbell, 23, of no fixed abode, is accused of possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life, possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear or violence, possessing of a firearm whilst being a prohibited person and affray.
Lamar Bowen, 23, from Southall, is charged with possessing a firearm with intent to endanger life and possessing a firearm whilst being a prohibited person.
Both men were arrested after police stopped a Vauxhall Corsa near the scene of the shootings in Bruce Road and a second property in Casselden Road on January 26.
Both men will appear at Harrow Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
The 20-year-old female driver, who was also arrested, has been bailed pending further enquiries to a date in late February
- 1 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 Man admits murdering waiter in Kilburn 38 years ago
- 4 Two men arrested in connection with Jeffrey Wegby killing
- 5 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 6 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 7 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 10 Charlie Cooper guides Wealdstone to victory at King's Lynn Town