Lennox Nigel Alcendor stabbing: Two charged with murder of Harlesden man in Cricklewood street
- Credit: Archant
Two men are to appear in court charged with the murder of Lennox Nigel Alcendor in Cricklewood.
James Rochester, 42, and Christian Fearon, 20, both of no fixed abode, have been charged with murder and possession of points and blades.
Fearon has also been charged with possession of an offensive weapon.
Both are appearing in custody this morning (February 27) at Willesden Magistrates' Court.
Mr Alcendor, 42, was found in Anson Road, with a knife wound to his neck on February 21.
You may also want to watch:
Police were called by ambulance crews at 6.45am and despite the best efforts of paramedics, Mr Alcendor was pronounced dead at 7.30am.
A post-mortem gave cause of death as a stab wound.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 6 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 7 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids