Two cannabis factories found in Cricklewood
Class B drugs discovered in Lichfield Road and Anson Road
Brent Police have uncovered two cannabis factories after raiding separate addresses in Cricklewood.
Officers from Brondesbury Park, Mapesbury and Willesden Green Safer Neighbourhoods Team stormed the properties in Lichfield Road and Anson Road following tip-offs from the community.
They uncovered 250 plants at the address in Lichfield Road and a further 250 in Anson Road.
The hunt is on to find the occupiers of both properties.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Rob Gibbs from Brondesbury Park and Mapesbury Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “I am very pleased with this result.
“Due to the local residents concerns we were able to act immediately to stop this crop being harvested. “We have built a strong relationship with the local community and if it was not for their help in providing us with this information we would not have got this excellent impact.”
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 5 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 6 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Man admits killing Kilburn waiter to end his days 'banged up' court hears
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'