Two cannabis factories found in Cricklewood
Class B drugs discovered in Lichfield Road and Anson Road
Brent Police have uncovered two cannabis factories after raiding separate addresses in Cricklewood.
Officers from Brondesbury Park, Mapesbury and Willesden Green Safer Neighbourhoods Team stormed the properties in Lichfield Road and Anson Road following tip-offs from the community.
They uncovered 250 plants at the address in Lichfield Road and a further 250 in Anson Road.
The hunt is on to find the occupiers of both properties.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Rob Gibbs from Brondesbury Park and Mapesbury Safer Neighbourhoods Team said: “I am very pleased with this result.
“Due to the local residents concerns we were able to act immediately to stop this crop being harvested. “We have built a strong relationship with the local community and if it was not for their help in providing us with this information we would not have got this excellent impact.”
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 5 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 6 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 7 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 8 Primary school in Kilburn back open after staff member contracted Covid
- 9 Free online double documentary and conversation with artists of the Windrush generation
- 10 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park