Two boys aged 15 and 16 are arrested after 30 cars vandalised in Wembley
- Credit: Archant
Two boys aged 15 and 16 have been arrested after 30 cars were vandalised in four streets in Wembley in one night.
Shocking CCTV was released last month that showed one of three males doing kung-fu style kicks to remove the wing mirrors of several targeted cars.
The short clip showed the thug running towards each vehicle before kicking the mirrors off the cars.
Although 15 incidents were reported in Harrow Road, St Andrews Avenue, Medway Gardens and Priory Gardens, police believe they could have targeted more than 30 cars on February 6 between 2am and 4.15am.
In each case the wing mirrors have been either entirely kicked off or the glass and casings cracked.
You may also want to watch:
Some drivers may have failed to contact the police believing their wing mirrors had been damaged by a passing vehicle rather than purposely vandalised.
Today police revealed the two boys arrested have been bailed to return to a police station next month.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 7 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 8 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 9 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden
- 10 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
Officers are keen to hear from a man who called them on February 24 with important information but then rang off.
Anyone with information or who may have been a victim should call Northwick Park Safer Neighbourhoods Team on 020 8721 2969, 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.