Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- Credit: David Nathan
Two teenagers remain in hospital after being shot and stabbed in Kingsbury.
Emergency services, including armed police officers, were scrambled to Kingsbury Road at around 11.40pm on Saturday (March 27) to reports of shots being fired.
Two boys, both aged 17, were found with gunshot and stab injuries.
Both were taken to hospital and their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.
A third male sustained minor injuries that did not require medical attention, they added.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Met's Trident team are leading the investigation.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs
- 2 Man accused of sisters' double murder was 'confused' upon arrest
- 3 Photographer seeks people he took pictures of in the early 1990s
- 4 Football fan in serious condition after falling from Wembley stand
- 5 Man in hospital following shooting in Neasden
- 6 Resident calls for 'slum launderette' to be taken off Neasden street
- 7 Man arrested after Harlesden stabbing
- 8 Wembley business man wins £120,000 National Lottery prize
- 9 Man charged with Colindale murder
- 10 Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year
Anybody with information or dashcam footage of the incident should call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 8883/27Mar.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.