Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- Credit: David Nathan
Two teenagers remain in hospital after being shot and stabbed in Kingsbury.
Emergency services, including armed police officers, were scrambled to Kingsbury Road at around 11.40pm on Saturday (March 27) to reports of shots being fired.
Two boys, both aged 17, were found with gunshot and stab injuries.
Both were taken to hospital and their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.
A third male sustained minor injuries that did not require medical attention, they added.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Met's Trident team are leading the investigation.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 2 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 3 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 4 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 5 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 6 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
Anybody with information or dashcam footage of the incident should call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 8883/27Mar.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.