Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- Credit: David Nathan
Two teenagers remain in hospital after being shot and stabbed in Kingsbury.
Emergency services, including armed police officers, were scrambled to Kingsbury Road at around 11.40pm on Saturday (March 27) to reports of shots being fired.
Two boys, both aged 17, were found with gunshot and stab injuries.
Both were taken to hospital and their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.
A third male sustained minor injuries that did not require medical attention, they added.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Met's Trident team are leading the investigation.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 4 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 5 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 6 Repair Shop's Jay Blades hosts bingo for older Londoners
- 7 Kensal Rise Triathlon team raises £130,800 for local charities
- 8 Neasden neighbours' petition against parking and fines plan
- 9 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
Anybody with information or dashcam footage of the incident should call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 8883/27Mar.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.