Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- Credit: David Nathan
Two teenagers remain in hospital after being shot and stabbed in Kingsbury.
Emergency services, including armed police officers, were scrambled to Kingsbury Road at around 11.40pm on Saturday (March 27) to reports of shots being fired.
Two boys, both aged 17, were found with gunshot and stab injuries.
Both were taken to hospital and their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.
A third male sustained minor injuries that did not require medical attention, they added.
Detectives from the Met's Trident team are leading the investigation.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Flats approved for Brondesbury Park
- 2 Plan for creating 25,500 homes around 'HS2 Superhub' passed
- 3 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 4 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 5 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 6 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 7 Covid admissions on the rise at north London hospitals
- 8 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 9 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 10 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
Anybody with information or dashcam footage of the incident should call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 8883/27Mar.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.