Two arrested after teenager attacked in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested two men after a teenager was attacked by a group of men in a street in Harlesden.
Officers were called to reports of the victim being attacked by a group of men in the High Street on Saturday shortly after 8.30 pm.
Following the attack the group of men fled the scene in a white car.
Police units were joined by paramedics from London Ambulance service at the scene.
Police arrested two men aged 24 and 27 nearby and have bailed them to a date in early March.
You may also want to watch:
Residents reported a heavy police presence, with a Facebook user posting: “Does anyone know why Harlesden is crazy with police at the moment scared the crap out of me just going shop?”
Detectives from Brent Police are investigating and have appealed for anyone with information to call them on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley