Two arrested after teenager attacked in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested two men after a teenager was attacked by a group of men in a street in Harlesden.
Officers were called to reports of the victim being attacked by a group of men in the High Street on Saturday shortly after 8.30 pm.
Following the attack the group of men fled the scene in a white car.
Police units were joined by paramedics from London Ambulance service at the scene.
Police arrested two men aged 24 and 27 nearby and have bailed them to a date in early March.
You may also want to watch:
Residents reported a heavy police presence, with a Facebook user posting: “Does anyone know why Harlesden is crazy with police at the moment scared the crap out of me just going shop?”
Detectives from Brent Police are investigating and have appealed for anyone with information to call them on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way