Two arrested after teenager attacked in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested two men after a teenager was attacked by a group of men in a street in Harlesden.
Officers were called to reports of the victim being attacked by a group of men in the High Street on Saturday shortly after 8.30 pm.
Following the attack the group of men fled the scene in a white car.
Police units were joined by paramedics from London Ambulance service at the scene.
Police arrested two men aged 24 and 27 nearby and have bailed them to a date in early March.
You may also want to watch:
Residents reported a heavy police presence, with a Facebook user posting: “Does anyone know why Harlesden is crazy with police at the moment scared the crap out of me just going shop?”
Detectives from Brent Police are investigating and have appealed for anyone with information to call them on 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named