Trio wanted after stolen card used to buy goods in Cricklewood and Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Police have today released CCTV images of three men they are hunting after a stolen credit card was used to buy goods in shops in Cricklewood and Kilburn.
The trio are being sought after the card, 10 crates of Champagne, an iPod, sat nav, laptop and a garden sprinkler were stolen from a silver Ford Transit in St Albans.
The card was subsequently used to buy cigarettes, food and drinks in several stores.
PC Andy Shepherd, investigating officer, said: “We believe that the men pictured may have information that could assist our investigation.
“I am appealing for anyone who recognises these men, or has any information about these thefts to contact me on 101 quoting the crime reference F3/16/1374. “
You may also want to watch:
The van was broken into on August 20 around 3am.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 10 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up