Trio wanted after stolen card used to buy goods in Cricklewood and Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Police have today released CCTV images of three men they are hunting after a stolen credit card was used to buy goods in shops in Cricklewood and Kilburn.
The trio are being sought after the card, 10 crates of Champagne, an iPod, sat nav, laptop and a garden sprinkler were stolen from a silver Ford Transit in St Albans.
The card was subsequently used to buy cigarettes, food and drinks in several stores.
PC Andy Shepherd, investigating officer, said: “We believe that the men pictured may have information that could assist our investigation.
“I am appealing for anyone who recognises these men, or has any information about these thefts to contact me on 101 quoting the crime reference F3/16/1374. “
You may also want to watch:
The van was broken into on August 20 around 3am.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 7 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley