Trio wanted after stolen card used to buy goods in Cricklewood and Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Police have today released CCTV images of three men they are hunting after a stolen credit card was used to buy goods in shops in Cricklewood and Kilburn.
The trio are being sought after the card, 10 crates of Champagne, an iPod, sat nav, laptop and a garden sprinkler were stolen from a silver Ford Transit in St Albans.
The card was subsequently used to buy cigarettes, food and drinks in several stores.
PC Andy Shepherd, investigating officer, said: “We believe that the men pictured may have information that could assist our investigation.
“I am appealing for anyone who recognises these men, or has any information about these thefts to contact me on 101 quoting the crime reference F3/16/1374. “
You may also want to watch:
The van was broken into on August 20 around 3am.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 6 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 10 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies