Trio from Kenton and Stonebridge jailed for violent robbery in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Two women and a man were seen on CCTV coshing their victim over the head with a bottle
Two women and a men have been jailed for a total of 12 years and nine months for carrying out a violent robbery in Harlesden.
Simone Holder, 39, of Draycott Avenue, Kenton, Sabrina Davis, 52, of Barry Road, and Noel Johnson, 47, of Winchelsea Road, both in Stonebridge, coshed a man over the head with a bottle during the attack in Craven Park Road in December last year.
The trio were spotted by a Brent CCTV operator who alerted the police and they were stopped in nearby St Thomas Road.
All there were charged and appeared before Harrow Crown Court accused of robbery.
You may also want to watch:
Johnson and Davis admitted the charge but Holder denied it and was found guilty by a jury.
Johnson also admitted possession of a class A drugs.
- 1 Man rushed to hospital after shooting in Dudden Hill
- 2 Person dies after being 'injured by a train' at Wembley station
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 5 Kingsbury teen appears in court charged with Brent Cross fatal stabbing
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
PC Jay Hannigan from Brent Police said: “Brent Police is committed to making the streets of Harlesden safe for all.
“Those found guilty of street robbery can expect to count their sentences in years rather than months.”
Click on the photo gallery to the left to see all three individually and the details of their sentences.