Trio from Kenton and Stonebridge jailed for violent robbery in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Two women and a man were seen on CCTV coshing their victim over the head with a bottle
Two women and a men have been jailed for a total of 12 years and nine months for carrying out a violent robbery in Harlesden.
Simone Holder, 39, of Draycott Avenue, Kenton, Sabrina Davis, 52, of Barry Road, and Noel Johnson, 47, of Winchelsea Road, both in Stonebridge, coshed a man over the head with a bottle during the attack in Craven Park Road in December last year.
The trio were spotted by a Brent CCTV operator who alerted the police and they were stopped in nearby St Thomas Road.
All there were charged and appeared before Harrow Crown Court accused of robbery.
You may also want to watch:
Johnson and Davis admitted the charge but Holder denied it and was found guilty by a jury.
Johnson also admitted possession of a class A drugs.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
PC Jay Hannigan from Brent Police said: “Brent Police is committed to making the streets of Harlesden safe for all.
“Those found guilty of street robbery can expect to count their sentences in years rather than months.”
Click on the photo gallery to the left to see all three individually and the details of their sentences.