Trio from Kenton and Stonebridge jailed for violent robbery in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Two women and a man were seen on CCTV coshing their victim over the head with a bottle
Two women and a men have been jailed for a total of 12 years and nine months for carrying out a violent robbery in Harlesden.
Simone Holder, 39, of Draycott Avenue, Kenton, Sabrina Davis, 52, of Barry Road, and Noel Johnson, 47, of Winchelsea Road, both in Stonebridge, coshed a man over the head with a bottle during the attack in Craven Park Road in December last year.
The trio were spotted by a Brent CCTV operator who alerted the police and they were stopped in nearby St Thomas Road.
All there were charged and appeared before Harrow Crown Court accused of robbery.
Johnson and Davis admitted the charge but Holder denied it and was found guilty by a jury.
Johnson also admitted possession of a class A drugs.
- 1 QPR ground name to revert to Loftus Road for 2022-23
- 2 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 3 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 4 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 5 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 6 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 7 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 8 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 9 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
PC Jay Hannigan from Brent Police said: “Brent Police is committed to making the streets of Harlesden safe for all.
“Those found guilty of street robbery can expect to count their sentences in years rather than months.”
Click on the photo gallery to the left to see all three individually and the details of their sentences.