Trio from Kenton and Stonebridge jailed for violent robbery in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
Two women and a man were seen on CCTV coshing their victim over the head with a bottle
Two women and a men have been jailed for a total of 12 years and nine months for carrying out a violent robbery in Harlesden.
Simone Holder, 39, of Draycott Avenue, Kenton, Sabrina Davis, 52, of Barry Road, and Noel Johnson, 47, of Winchelsea Road, both in Stonebridge, coshed a man over the head with a bottle during the attack in Craven Park Road in December last year.
The trio were spotted by a Brent CCTV operator who alerted the police and they were stopped in nearby St Thomas Road.
All there were charged and appeared before Harrow Crown Court accused of robbery.
You may also want to watch:
Johnson and Davis admitted the charge but Holder denied it and was found guilty by a jury.
Johnson also admitted possession of a class A drugs.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
PC Jay Hannigan from Brent Police said: “Brent Police is committed to making the streets of Harlesden safe for all.
“Those found guilty of street robbery can expect to count their sentences in years rather than months.”
Click on the photo gallery to the left to see all three individually and the details of their sentences.