Trio charged with killing Wembley man in Bournemouth appear in court
Wayne Stephenson, Keifer Hutchinson, and Jarome Parkinson are accused of gunning down Reece James-Menzies
Three men charged with the murder of a Brent man who was shot dead in Bournemouth have appeared in court.
Reece James-Menzies, 21, from Wembley, was gunned down in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, are accused of his murder.
All three appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates Court on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
They were remanded in custody to appear before Winchester Crown Court on Thursday.
- 1 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 2 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 3 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
- 6 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 7 Dykes double helps QPR defeat Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 Two 17-year-old boys shot and stabbed in Kingsbury
- 9 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 10 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!