Trio charged with killing Wembley man in Bournemouth appear in court
Wayne Stephenson, Keifer Hutchinson, and Jarome Parkinson are accused of gunning down Reece James-Menzies
Three men charged with the murder of a Brent man who was shot dead in Bournemouth have appeared in court.
Reece James-Menzies, 21, from Wembley, was gunned down in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, are accused of his murder.
All three appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates Court on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
They were remanded in custody to appear before Winchester Crown Court on Thursday.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai