Trio charged with killing Wembley man in Bournemouth appear in court
Wayne Stephenson, Keifer Hutchinson, and Jarome Parkinson are accused of gunning down Reece James-Menzies
Three men charged with the murder of a Brent man who was shot dead in Bournemouth have appeared in court.
Reece James-Menzies, 21, from Wembley, was gunned down in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, are accused of his murder.
All three appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates Court on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
They were remanded in custody to appear before Winchester Crown Court on Thursday.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods