Trio charged with killing Wembley man in Bournemouth appear in court
Wayne Stephenson, Keifer Hutchinson, and Jarome Parkinson are accused of gunning down Reece James-Menzies
Three men charged with the murder of a Brent man who was shot dead in Bournemouth have appeared in court.
Reece James-Menzies, 21, from Wembley, was gunned down in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, are accused of his murder.
All three appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates Court on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
They were remanded in custody to appear before Winchester Crown Court on Thursday.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London