Trio charged with killing Wembley man in Bournemouth appear in court
Wayne Stephenson, Keifer Hutchinson, and Jarome Parkinson are accused of gunning down Reece James-Menzies
Three men charged with the murder of a Brent man who was shot dead in Bournemouth have appeared in court.
Reece James-Menzies, 21, from Wembley, was gunned down in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, are accused of his murder.
All three appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates Court on Saturday.
They were remanded in custody to appear before Winchester Crown Court on Thursday.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 5 Kensal Rise backstreets 'clogged with unused buses' group says
- 6 Covid patient numbers in Brent hospitals remains steady
- 7 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 8 Shocking reality of Brent housing crisis shown in new data
- 9 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 10 Lexi Cinema: Hostile documentary 'shows effect of Theresa May policy'