Trio accused of killing Reece James-Menzies in Bournemouth make second court appearance
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, are charged with gunning down Wembley father
Three men charged with the murder of a Brent man in Bournemouth made a second appearance in court yesterday (Thursday).
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, are accused of killing Reece James-Menzies.
The 21-year-old father was shot in the face at an address in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
All three appeared before Winchester Crown Court where they were remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
They will appear before the same court on November 23 for a plea and case management hearing.
The trio appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court last Saturday after being charged on Friday evening.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 9 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates