Trio accused of killing Reece James-Menzies in Bournemouth make second court appearance
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, are charged with gunning down Wembley father
Three men charged with the murder of a Brent man in Bournemouth made a second appearance in court yesterday (Thursday).
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, are accused of killing Reece James-Menzies.
The 21-year-old father was shot in the face at an address in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
All three appeared before Winchester Crown Court where they were remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
They will appear before the same court on November 23 for a plea and case management hearing.
The trio appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court last Saturday after being charged on Friday evening.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club