Trio accused of killing Reece James-Menzies in Bournemouth make second court appearance
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, are charged with gunning down Wembley father
Three men charged with the murder of a Brent man in Bournemouth made a second appearance in court yesterday (Thursday).
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, are accused of killing Reece James-Menzies.
The 21-year-old father was shot in the face at an address in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
All three appeared before Winchester Crown Court where they were remanded in custody.
They will appear before the same court on November 23 for a plea and case management hearing.
The trio appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court last Saturday after being charged on Friday evening.
- 1 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 2 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 3 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 4 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
- 5 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 6 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 9 Brent Mosque vaccinates 10,000th person
- 10 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court