Trio accused of killing Reece James-Menzies in Bournemouth make second court appearance
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, are charged with gunning down Wembley father
Three men charged with the murder of a Brent man in Bournemouth made a second appearance in court yesterday (Thursday).
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, are accused of killing Reece James-Menzies.
The 21-year-old father was shot in the face at an address in the Boscombe area of the seaside town on July 25.
All three appeared before Winchester Crown Court where they were remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
They will appear before the same court on November 23 for a plea and case management hearing.
The trio appeared before Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court last Saturday after being charged on Friday evening.
- 1 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 2 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 3 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 4 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 5 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley