Trial underway of four men and a boy, 15, accused of murdering Yasir Bashira in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
The trial of a 15-year-old boy who allegedly gunned down a man in Kilburn has started with four other men implicated in the killing.
The teenager, who can’t be named for legal reasons, is accused of murdering 21-year-old Yasir Beshira, known to friends as Loopy, in Netherwood Street, off Kilburn High Road, on December 8.
Sammi Tesfazgi, 20, of Camden, Rilind Tahiri, 22, from Islington, Kim McFarland, 58, of Belsize Park, and Ashley McFarland, 36, of Hertford, are appearing alongside him at the Old Bailey trial, which started on August 14.
They are all accused of assisting an offender.
Tesfazgi and Tahiri allegedly drove the teenager, now 16, to and from the scene in a stolen Range Rover.
You may also want to watch:
It is claimed he then lay in wait behind restaurant bins, stepping forward when Mr Beshira appeared, firing a shot at his chest.
The defendants all deny charges against them. The trial continues.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 7 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 8 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 9 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 10 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling