Trial of woman and four men accused of killing Wembley father in Bournemouth will start today
- Credit: Archant
Reece James-Menzies was gunned down in the Boscombe area of the seaside town
The trial of a woman and four men accused of the murder of a young father from Wembley will start today.
Reece James-Menzies died after he was shot in the face at a flat in the Boscombe area of Bournemouth, on July 25 last year.
The 21-year-old had just become a father for the first time.
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, Kieron Wellington, 29, and Terri Campbell, 22, both from Bournemouth, are all charged with murder.
You may also want to watch:
The murder trial, which is expected to last seven weeks, will take place at Winchester Crown Court.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 10 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man