Trial of woman and four men accused of killing Wembley father in Bournemouth will start today
- Credit: Archant
Reece James-Menzies was gunned down in the Boscombe area of the seaside town
The trial of a woman and four men accused of the murder of a young father from Wembley will start today.
Reece James-Menzies died after he was shot in the face at a flat in the Boscombe area of Bournemouth, on July 25 last year.
The 21-year-old had just become a father for the first time.
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, Kieron Wellington, 29, and Terri Campbell, 22, both from Bournemouth, are all charged with murder.
You may also want to watch:
The murder trial, which is expected to last seven weeks, will take place at Winchester Crown Court.
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 5 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 6 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 7 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 8 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 9 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 10 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants