Trial of woman and four men accused of killing Wembley father in Bournemouth will start today
- Credit: Archant
Reece James-Menzies was gunned down in the Boscombe area of the seaside town
The trial of a woman and four men accused of the murder of a young father from Wembley will start today.
Reece James-Menzies died after he was shot in the face at a flat in the Boscombe area of Bournemouth, on July 25 last year.
The 21-year-old had just become a father for the first time.
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, Kieron Wellington, 29, and Terri Campbell, 22, both from Bournemouth, are all charged with murder.
You may also want to watch:
The murder trial, which is expected to last seven weeks, will take place at Winchester Crown Court.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 4 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 10 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site