Trial of woman and four men accused of killing Wembley father in Bournemouth will start today
- Credit: Archant
Reece James-Menzies was gunned down in the Boscombe area of the seaside town
The trial of a woman and four men accused of the murder of a young father from Wembley will start today.
Reece James-Menzies died after he was shot in the face at a flat in the Boscombe area of Bournemouth, on July 25 last year.
The 21-year-old had just become a father for the first time.
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, Kieron Wellington, 29, and Terri Campbell, 22, both from Bournemouth, are all charged with murder.
The murder trial, which is expected to last seven weeks, will take place at Winchester Crown Court.
- 1 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 2 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 3 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 4 Battle lines drawn as school’s 3G pitch decision heads to meeting
- 5 Police officers barred for 'shameful' misconduct over murdered sisters
- 6 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 7 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 8 Covid-19: How Brent's current cases compare to November 2020
- 9 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 10 Handcuffing: What is the Met's new policy and why has it been introduced?