Trial of seven teens accused of violent disorder following Luke Fitzpatrick killing to take place in October
- Credit: Archant
The trial of seven teenagers accused of violent disorder following a clash in Dollis Hill where a man was stabbed to death will take place in October.
Keanu Foster, 18, of Ainsworth Close, and Ezekial Moore, 19, of Shepherds Walk, both in Dollis Hill, Francois Somers, 18, of Neasden Lane North, Neasden, Aaron Sukkar, 18, of Willesden Lane, Willesden, Joshua Beckford, 18, of Blenheim Gardens, Willesden Green, and two boys aged 15 and 16 from the NW2 area, who cannot be named for legal reasons, all appeared before Harrow Crown Court today accused of violent disorder following the death of Luke Fitzpatrick.
The 25-year-old roofer died and his 56-year-old father Bernard was knifed as he cradled his dying son in Alder Grove, Dollis Hill, on May 19 last year.
The popular Arsenal fan had been watching the Champions League final at the Ox and Gate pub in nearby Coles Green Road when a hooded mob tried to storm the building.
Some of the drinkers gave chase and Luke was fatally wounded.
You may also want to watch:
All seven are set to stand trial on October 31.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 9 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club