Trial of seven teens accused of violent disorder following Luke Fitzpatrick killing to take place in October
- Credit: Archant
The trial of seven teenagers accused of violent disorder following a clash in Dollis Hill where a man was stabbed to death will take place in October.
Keanu Foster, 18, of Ainsworth Close, and Ezekial Moore, 19, of Shepherds Walk, both in Dollis Hill, Francois Somers, 18, of Neasden Lane North, Neasden, Aaron Sukkar, 18, of Willesden Lane, Willesden, Joshua Beckford, 18, of Blenheim Gardens, Willesden Green, and two boys aged 15 and 16 from the NW2 area, who cannot be named for legal reasons, all appeared before Harrow Crown Court today accused of violent disorder following the death of Luke Fitzpatrick.
The 25-year-old roofer died and his 56-year-old father Bernard was knifed as he cradled his dying son in Alder Grove, Dollis Hill, on May 19 last year.
The popular Arsenal fan had been watching the Champions League final at the Ox and Gate pub in nearby Coles Green Road when a hooded mob tried to storm the building.
Some of the drinkers gave chase and Luke was fatally wounded.
You may also want to watch:
All seven are set to stand trial on October 31.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Campaigners protest over GP takeovers in Willesden and Wembley
- 5 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 6 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 7 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 10 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight