Trial date set for Wood Green man accused of Harlesden attempted murder
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A driver from Wood Green accused of the attempted murder of a man following a hit-and-run in Harlesden will stand trial in March next year.
Ahmed Abdullahi, 26, of Finsbury Road, is charged with attempted murder, driving whilst disqualified and failing to stop after a road traffic accident.
He appeared before at Harrow Crown Court on Monday.
He was remanded in custody to appear at a plea and case management hearing on December 1.
A trial date at the same court has been set for March 2.
You may also want to watch:
The victim, who is in his 20s, was hit by a car during a brawl outside a fast food shop in the High Street on September 7 at around 3.30am.
Police are asking anyone who witnessed the incident to call Wembley CID on 0208 733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 5 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 10 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17