Trial date set for Wood Green man accused of Harlesden attempted murder
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A driver from Wood Green accused of the attempted murder of a man following a hit-and-run in Harlesden will stand trial in March next year.
Ahmed Abdullahi, 26, of Finsbury Road, is charged with attempted murder, driving whilst disqualified and failing to stop after a road traffic accident.
He appeared before at Harrow Crown Court on Monday.
He was remanded in custody to appear at a plea and case management hearing on December 1.
A trial date at the same court has been set for March 2.
You may also want to watch:
The victim, who is in his 20s, was hit by a car during a brawl outside a fast food shop in the High Street on September 7 at around 3.30am.
Police are asking anyone who witnessed the incident to call Wembley CID on 0208 733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 New Wealdstone signing McAvoy helps earn a draw at Weymouth