Trial date set for Wood Green man accused of Harlesden attempted murder
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A driver from Wood Green accused of the attempted murder of a man following a hit-and-run in Harlesden will stand trial in March next year.
Ahmed Abdullahi, 26, of Finsbury Road, is charged with attempted murder, driving whilst disqualified and failing to stop after a road traffic accident.
He appeared before at Harrow Crown Court on Monday.
He was remanded in custody to appear at a plea and case management hearing on December 1.
A trial date at the same court has been set for March 2.
You may also want to watch:
The victim, who is in his 20s, was hit by a car during a brawl outside a fast food shop in the High Street on September 7 at around 3.30am.
Police are asking anyone who witnessed the incident to call Wembley CID on 0208 733 3709 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020